HoYoverse has announced three new characters coming to Genshin Impact 2.9/3.0 update including Tighnari, Collei, and Dori. While Tighnari and Collei bear the Dendro element, Dori is a 4-star Electro character who uses Claymore weapon to defeat the enemies.
She is a merchant in Sumeru and according to Tighnari, one can buy all kinds of experimental materials no matter how rare they are. HoYoverse hasn't revealed much about Dori; however, as always, leaks have given us details regarding her skills, constellations, and more.
Genshin Impact Dori Release Date
HoYoverse has not announced the exact release date of Dori in Genshin Impact and for now, all we know is that she will debut as a playable character in the next update i.e. version 2.9/ 3.0.
There are rumors that HoYoverse will be skipping the 2.9 update and will be jumping directly to 3.0, but no confirmation has been provided by HoYoverse at the moment.
"No matter how rare the experimental materials are, you can buy them from Dori. I don't know where she gets her goods from..." — Tighnari— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 11, 2022
◆ Treasure of Dream Garden
◆ Sumeru Merchant
◆ Magicae Lucerna#GenshinImpact#Sumerupic.twitter.com/qLjPqzAevB
We will keep you updated with the latest information as soon as we get our hands on it.
Dori Attack Talents - Marvelous Sword-Dance
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 3 consecutive attacks.
- Charged Attack: Drains stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Spirit Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
Directs a Spirit-Warding Lamp to fire off Troubleshooter Shots at opponents, dealing Electro DMG. When Fixer Shots hit opponents, they will create 2 After-Sales Service Rounds that will automatically track opponents and deal Electro DMG.
- All Genshin Impact Phantasmal Conch Locations In Golden Apple Archipelago
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Tier List - All Characters Ranked
- Genshin Impact Heizou - Talent Priority and Best Team Composition
- Genshin Impact Kazuha - Talent Priority and Best Team Composition
Elemental Burst - Alcazararay's Exactitude
Summons forth the spirit within the lamp to give the client various kinds of aid.
- Connects to a nearby character. The connected character will continuously restore HP based on Dori's max HP, and will continuously regenerate energy.
- When the connector between the Lamp Spirit and the character touches opponents, it will deal Electro DMG to them every 0.4 seconds.
- Only one Lamp Spirit can exist at one time.
Dori's Passive Talents
- An Eye For Gold: After a character connected to the Lamp Spirit triggers an Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, or, Spread reaction, the CD of Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon is decreased by 1 second. This effect can be triggered once every 3 seconds.
- Compound Interest: When the Troubleshooter Shots or After-Sales Service Rounds from Spirit-Warding Lamp" Troubleshooter Cannon hit opponents, Dori will restore 5 Elemental Energy for every 100% Energy Recharge possessed. A maximum of 15 Energy can be restored this way per Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon.
- Unexpected Order: Has a 25% chance to recover some of the materials used when crafting Character and Weapon Materials.
- Additional Investment - The number of After-Sales Service Rounds created by Troubleshooter Shots is increased by 1.
- Special Franchise - When the Lamp Spirit heals the character it is connected to, it will fire a Jinni Toop from that character's position that deals 20% of Troubleshooter Shot's DMG.
- Value for More - Increases the Level of Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Discretionary Supplement - The character connected to the Lamp Spirit will obtain the following buffs based on their current HP and Energy:
- When their HP is lower than 50%, they gain 50% Incoming Healing Bonus.
- When their Energy is less than 50%, they gain 30% Energy Recharge.
- Wonders Never Cease - Increases the Level of Alcazarzaray's Exactitude by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Sprinkling Weight - Dori gains the following effects for 3 seconds after using Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon:
- Electro Infusion.
- When Normal Attacks hit opponents, all party members will heal HP equivalent to 4% of Dori's Max HP. This type of healing can occur once every 0.1 seconds.
Once again, all the above-mentioned details are based on the leaks. If the official information is different from the leaks, we will update this guide accordingly.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.