HoYoverse has announced the release date of the Genshin Impact 2.6 update in its special program livestream, along with the content coming to the game. This includes new characters, quests, weapons, and much more.
Among these, Kamisato Ayato is the one that players have been waiting for a long time, and he will be debuting as a playable character in the Phase I character banner of Genshin Impact 2.6. Here are the complete details of Kamisato Ayato, including his release date, abilities, weapons, and more.
Kamisato Ayato release date
As of now, HoYoverse has not revealed the exact release date of Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact, but he is expected to arrive on 30th March along with the update.
Players will be able to pull him using Intertwined Fates that you can buy from the in-game shop using Primogems.
"The game of politics is fraught with peril. My Lord does not take any joy in these 'battles.' For him, it's just... a matter of duty" — Thoma— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) February 4, 2022
◆ Kamisato Ayato ‧ Pillar of Fortitude
◆ Head of the Kamisato Clan
◆ Cypressus Custos#GenshinImpactpic.twitter.com/IFLNmM7PHl
Kamisato Ayato weapons and skills
Kamisato Ayato is a 5-star character, and his in-game description reads, "The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan. Cultured and
polite, he is a man of many ways and means."
- Genshin Impact 2.6 Ruin Serpent boss fight leaked
- Genshin Impact 2.6 The Chasm: Release date, concept art, and more
He is a hydro character and uses a sword as his weapon. Here are the attacks he performs, along with her passive skills and more.
- Normal Attack - Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack - Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
- Plunging Attack - Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Ayato's Elemental Skill
Kamisato Ayato shifts positions and enters the Takimeguri Kanka state. After this shift, he will leave a watery illusion at his original location. After it is formed, the watery illusion will explode if opponents are nearby or after its duration ends, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.
Ayato's Elemental Burst
Unveils a garden of purity that extinguishes all cacophony within. While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing the Normal Attack DMG of characters within.
- Daily Cooking - When Ayato cooks a dish perfectly, he has an 18% chance to receive an additional "Suspicious” dish of the same type.
- Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki - Kyouka has the following properties:
- After it is used, Kamisato Ayato will gain 2 Namisen stacks.
- When the water illusion explodes, Ayato will gain a Namisen effect equal to the maximum number of stacks possible.
- Michiyuku Hagetsu- If Kamisato Ayato is not on the field and his Energy is less than 40, he will regenerate 2 Energy for himself every second.
There might be some changes in these abilities, but we will update the guide once Ayato gets available in the game.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.