Genshin Impact 3.5 update has not been released yet, and HoYoverse has already revealed two characters that will be joining patch 3.6. These include the beloved Kaveh and Baizhu, who is awaited for a long time now. Among them, Kaveh is a renowned Sumeru Architect, and we have seen him and Alhaitham having conversations, and they don't seem to be fond of each other.
Kaveh will be a 4-star Dendro character in Genshin Impact, and his banner will mostly likely be available in the first phase of the update. As per the leaks, he will be a claymore user, and while HoYoverse has not revealed much details about him, thanks to Honey Impact, we have some information about Kaveh. Here is everything you need to know.
Genshin Impact: Kaveh Release Date
While HoYoverse has not revealed the release date of Kaveh's banner, we expect it to be available on April 12, which is the speculated launch date of Genshin Impact 3.6 update. You will be able to pull him from his banner by using Intertwined Fates, and each one of them will cost you 160 Primogems.
Kaveh ‧ Empyrean Reflection— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) February 24, 2023
Renowned Sumeru Architect
A renowned architect from Sumeru, known as the Light of Kshahrewar. He is one of the most high-profile figures in the industry.#GenshinImpact#HoYoverse#Kavehpic.twitter.com/O3pqumacZt
Kaveh Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
Kaveh's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Uses Mehrak to perform up to 4 consecutive attacks.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Artistic Ingenuity
Uses Mehrak's mapping ability for offensive purposes, initiating a radial scan that deals AoE Dendro DMG. It will also scan all Dendro Cores in its AoE and cause them to immediately rupture.
Elemental Burst - Painted Dome
Completely unleashes Mehrak's energy and creates a cubic scanned space, dealing AoE Dendro DMG to all opponents within it and granting Kaveh the following enhanced combat abilities for a specific duration:
- Increases Kaveh's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack AoE, and converts his attack DMG to Dendro DMG that cannot be overridden.
- All Dendro Cores created by all party members through Bloom reactions deal additional rupture DMG.
- Increases Kaveh's resistance to interruption. These effects will be canceled once Kaveh leaves the field.
Kaveh's Passive Talents
- The Art of Budgeting: When Kaveh crafts Landscape, Building, and Courtyard-type Furnishings, he has a 100% chance to refund a portion of the materials used.
- Creator's Undertaking: When DMG dealt by a Dendro Core (including DMG from Burgeon and Hyperbloom) hits Kaveh, Kaveh will regain HP equal to 300% of his Elemental Mastery. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s.
- A Craftsman's Curious Conceptions: During Painted Dome, after Kaveh's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks hit opponents, his Elemental Mastery will increase by 25. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 4 stacks. This effect will be canceled when Painted Dome's effects end.
- Sublime Salutations: Within 3.5s after using Artistic Ingenuity, Kaveh's Dendro RES will be increased by 50% and he will receive 50% more healing.
- The Grand Road: Kaveh's Normal Attack SPD increases by 15% during Painted Dome.
- Profferrings of the Golden Tower: Increases the Level of Painted Dome by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Feast of a Hundred Pillars: Dendro Cores created from Bloom reactions Kaveh triggers will have their rupture DMG increased by 60%.
- Sacred Storage: Increases the Level of Artistic Ingenuity by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Idyllic Ideal: When Kaveh's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks hit opponents during Painted Dome, it will unleash the Light of the Firmament upon the opponent's position, dealing 61.8% of Kaveh's ATK as AoE Dendro DMG and causing all Dendro Cores within that AoE to rupture. This effect can be triggered once every 3s.
We will update this page if there'll be any changes to the information above.