We got a close look at Neuvillette in Genshin Impact's "Overture Teaser: The Final Feast," released by HoYoverse before the release of the Genshin Impact 4.0 update. Neuvillette is the Chief Justice of Fontaine and will debut as an NPC in the game; however, he will eventually be released as a playable character. He will be a Hydro character, and as per the leaks, will be 4-star, and along with this, some of the details about his kit have also been leaked.
You can find everything we know about Neuvillette below, including his release date, abilities, constellations, and more.
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact Neuvillette Release Date
As of now, HoYoverse hasn't announced the official release date for Neuvillette as a playable character; however, as per the previous patterns, he will be available on September 27 with the release of the 4.1 update. We will update this page once we get more information about it; however, he will be introduced in the game as a non-playable character on August 16, which is the expected release date for Genshin Impact 4.0 update.
#GenshinImpactFontaine#Neuvillette— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) August 14, 2023
Neuvillette: Ordainer of Inexorable Judgment
Iudex of Fontaine
"Given that our previous behind-the-scenes editorial on the Hydro Archon earned us the honorable epithet of 'tabloid journalism' from our dear Monsieur Neuvillette, this time we'll… pic.twitter.com/5w5iqPwo6l
You will be able to pull him from his banner by using Intertwined Fates, and each one of them will cost you 160 Primogems.
Neuvillette's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
While HoYoverse hasn't announced the details about Neuvillette's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations, leaks by Honey Impact have revealed his complete kit.
Neuvillette's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Lightly waves his cane, commanding the tides to unleash a maximum of 3 attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Hydro, Neuvillette plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a fixed amount of Stamina to attack opponents with a rupturing ring of water, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.
Elemental Skill - O Tears, I Shall Repay
Summons a Raging Waterfall that will deal AoE Hydro DMG to opponents in front of Neuvillette based on his Max HP. After hitting an opponent, this skill will generate 3 Sourcewater Droplets near that opponent.
- At certain intervals, when the Raging Waterfall descends, a Spiritbreath Thorn will descend that will pierce opponents, dealing Pneuma-aligned Hydro DMG.
Elemental Burst - O Tides, I Have Returned
Unleashes a rupturing wave that will deal AoE Hydro DMG based on Neuvillette's Max HP. After a short interval, 2 waterfalls will descend and deal Hydro DMG in a somewhat smaller AoE, and will generate 6 Sourcewater Droplets within an area in front.
Neuvillette's Passive Talents
- Gather Like the Tide: Increases underwater Sprint SPD for your own party members by 15%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Heir to the Ancient Sea's Authority: When a party member triggers a Vaporize, Frozen, Electro-Charged, Bloom, Hydro Swirl, or a Hydro Crystallize reaction on opponents, 1 stack of Past Draconic Glories will be granted to Neuvillette for 30s. Max 3 stacks. Past Draconic Glories causes Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment to deal 110%/125%/160% of its original DMG. The stacks of Past Draconic Glories created by each kind of Elemental Reaction exist independently.
- Discipline of the Supreme Arbitration: For each 1% of Neuvillette's current HP greater than 30% of Max HP, he will gain 0.6% Hydro DMG Bonus. A maximum bonus of 30% can be obtained this way.
- Venerable Institution: When Neuvillette takes the field, he will obtain 1 stack of Past Draconic Glories from the Passive Talent "Heir to the Ancient Sea's Authority." You must first unlock the Passive Talent "Heir to the Ancient Sea's Authority." Additionally, his interruption resistance will be increased while using the Charged Attack Empowerment: Legal Evaluation and the Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment.
- Juridical Exhortation: The Passive Talent "Heir to the Ancient Sea's Authority" will be enhanced: Each stack of Past Draconic Glories will increase the CRIT DMG of Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment by 14%. The maximum increase that can be achieved this way is 42%. You must first unlock the Passive Talent "Heir to the Ancient Sea's Authority."
- Ancient Postulation: Increases the Level of Normal Attack: As Water Seeks Equilibrium by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Crown of Commiseration: When Neuvillette is on the field and is healed, 1 Sourcewater Droplet will be generated. This effect can occur once every 4s.
- Axiomatic Judgment: Increases the Level of O Tides, I Have Returned by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Wrathful Recompense: When using Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment, Neuvillette can absorb nearby Sourcewater Droplets in an AoE. Each absorbed Droplet will increase the duration of Charged Attack: Equitable Judgment by 1s. Additionally, when Equitable Judgment hits opponents, it will fire off 2 additional currents every 2s, each of which will deal 10% of Neuvillette's Max HP as Hydro DMG. DMG dealt this way will count as DMG dealt by Equitable Judgment.