If your PlayStation 5 is showing CE-111161-1 Error Code, this means that PS5 is having a problem to connect with your PlayStation Camera or other HD cameras you use.
You should check the connection status of the PS HD camera or PS Camera connected to PlayStation 5.
Follow with these steps.
How to fix PS5 CE-111161-1 Error Code
- You can use PS Camera only with a dedicated adapter for the PS5, or otherwise, you will not be able to connect it.
- Check the manual for your camera to make sure it is connected properly.
- The room with the PS5 and the camera should be as bright as possible.
- Try to adjust the distance from the camera or the camera's angle.
- Make sure that there are no obstacles between the place players are located and the camera.
- Check the settings of the camera on your PS5.
If the problem is still not being resolved you should try checking your camera with other devices or contact your camera vendor.