As you begin your adventure in Hogwarts Legacy, you'll be given the chance to choose the house your character belongs to, similar to the books and the film the game is based on. However, once you chose your house, you'll no longer be able to access the other houses' common rooms, and some may feel like they're losing out on exploring Hogwarts.
Luckily, other players have felt the same way, and some have found a glitch that lets you access the common rooms of the other houses in the game. If you want to know how yourself, then keep reading as we break down the Hogwarts Legacy glitch that lets you access all four houses' common rooms.
Hogwarts Legacy Glitch - Access to All 4 Common Rooms
To access the common rooms of the three other houses in Hogwarts Legacy, you'll need a broom. Once you have it, you'll need to get out of bounds/break out of the map by following the steps below:
- Travel with the Floo Flames to the Flame “Transformation Courtyard”
- Go through the gate to your right into a corridor and immediately turn right again.
- On your left side will be large windows. Head to the one furthest to the back.
- Jump towards the lower right side of this window, and if done right, you'll fall through the map and will need to mount your broom.
Now that you're out of bounds and can fly around freely, you can navigate to each of the common rooms by following the steps below.
*Note: To execute any of these glitches, you'll need to fly extremely accurately. If you fly into a rock or wall, etc, you may glitch back into bounds in the wrong place, meaning you'll need to try again.
How To access the Gryffindor Common Room
- Make a note of the Floo Flame "Grand Hall" on your map.
- Fly low enough to pass beneath the Great Hall, then rise back up until the Great Hall encircles you.
- Mark the Floo Flame "Faculty Tower" on your map.
- Return a few meters and then turn left towards the Floo Flame.
- Pass by the Flame on the right and turn right at the wall's edge.
- Pass by the woman hovering in the air and continue straight until you notice a bright square in the air.
- Dismount from your broom and you'll land inside the Gryffindor common room.
How To access the Slytherin Common Room
- After exiting the map, orient yourself and look towards the greenhouse.
- Fly towards it for a few meters before turning right (make sure you stay low).
- Two large rocks will be in front of you stretching downwards. Fly between them and to the left behind them until you reach a rock platform.
- As you get off your broom on the platform, you'll be in the Slytherin common room.
How To access the Ravenclaw Common Room
- Make a note of the Floo Flame's "Ravenclaw Tower" on your map.
- Return to the vast hall above you by flying towards the indicated Floo Flame.
- Turn around and walk till you reach the bridge on your right.
- You may see the Ravenclaw Tower ahead of you on your left from here. Fly inside the tower from below and continue until you notice two Ravenclaw-Eagle portraits on the wall.
- The dismount location is to the right of the two paintings, a few meters from the tower wall. The actual location is a little difficult to find, however, it will take you right to the Ravenclaw common room.
How To access the Hufflepuff Common Room
- Mark the Floo Flame "Grand Hall" on your map (after you've fallen off of the map and equipped your broom).
- Fly right to this Floo Flame while remaining low enough below it.
- Fly from here to the rocks on your left next to a small section of the wall. Dismount onto the small stones, and you'll land right in the Hufflepuff common room.
Of course, the developers may choose to patch this glitch out at any moment in future updates of the game. So if you want to explore the common rooms of Hogwarts Legacy, then be sure to try these glitches out as soon as you can.