Herta is a four-star Ice element character in Honkai: Star Rail. She is the master of the Herta Space Station and appears in the form of a puppet modeled after her younger self. Herta is a free-to-play friendly character that will be accessible by all players simply by playing the game. After completing the main story quest, "Lingering Shadows," Herta will be added to your collection, and you can start using her!
That being said, without the proper knowledge of the best Herta build and team in Honkai: Star Rail, she likely won't do your team composition any favors. That's where we come in! This article will cover everything you need to know about the best Herta build in Honkai: Star Rail, including the best Light Cones, Relics, and more!
Best Herta Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Herta is an AOE Ice element damage dealer. She is able to dish out massive amounts of damage on multiple enemies at once, thereby quickly ending most battles she takes part in. As a four-star character, her damage will not be as powerful as a five-star character, but Herta can still do wonders for a team capitalizing on enemies weak to the Ice element.
For these reasons, it is recommended to build Herta with as much damage as possible. Both standard attacks and boosts to her Ice damage are a must to help Herta compete with more powerful characters in the game when tackling harder content.
Honkai: Star Rail Herta Abilities
- Glistening Light (Basic ATK): "Deals 50% of Herta's ATK as Ice DMG to a target enemy."
- Rifting Zenith (Skill): "Deals 50% of Herta's ATK as Ice DMG to all enemies. If a target's HP is 50% or higher, DMG dealt to this target is increased by 20%."
- Mercy at Your Expense (Ultimate): "Deals 120% of Herta's ATK as Ice DMG to all enemies."
- Extinguishing Body and Soul (Talent): "When an ally attack causes enemy's HP to fall to 50% or lower, Herta will launch a follow-up attack, dealing 25% of Herta's ATK as Ice DMG to all enemies."
- Incomplete Combustion (Technique): "After using a Technique, Herta's ATK increases by 40% for 3 turn(s) in the next battle."
Honkai: Star Rail Herta Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Herta in Honkai: Star Rail is The Birth of the Self. This Light Cone is great Herta and has the following ability:
Before Dawn: Increases damage dealt by Herta's follow-up attacks. If the current HP of the enemy is 50% or below Herta's HP, damage dealt by the follow-up attack increases.
A lot of Herta's kit revolved around doing follow-up AOE damage that will increase in power if the enemy has low-health. This Light Cone is great for capitalizing on Herta's kit and boosting it even further.
Honkai: Star Rail Herta Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Herta
- Hunter of Glacial Forest:
- 2 Piece: Ice DMG increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: Increases Herta's Crit DMG byt 25% for 2 turns after using Ultimate.
- Guard of Wuthering Snow
- 2 Piece: Ice DMG increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: ATK increases by 15%. DMG dealt to frozen enemies is increased by 20%.
- 5 Piece: Ice DMG increases by 12%
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat:
- 2 Piece: ATK increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: Herta's SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG by 10%.
Relics that can buff Herta's base ATK, as well as her Ice element damage, are a necessity when trying to build her as an AOE damage dealer.
Honkai: Star Rail Herta Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Herta's:
- A Well's Fallen Stone: When using Basic ATK, if the target enemy's HP is less than or equal to 50% of MAX HP, deals an additional 20% of ATK as Ice DMG.
- Triumph and Pursuit: Every time Herta's Talen is triggered, her CRIT Rate is increased by 4%.
- That's the Kind of Girl I Am: Ultimate Lv.+3, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1 up to a maximum of Lv. 10
- Hit Where it Hurts: The DMG dealt when Talent is triggered is increased by an additional 10%.
- Swear Big or Don't Swear at All: Increases Herta's skill level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK level by one (capped at 10).
- No One Can Betray Me: After using Ultimate, ATK increases by an additional 40% for 1 turn(s).
Honkai: Star Rail Herta Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Herta on your team:
- Bronya: To buff Herta's attack damage.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- March 7th: A great free-to-play option that can provide Ice elemental support.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Herta build in Honkai: Star Rail!