One of the biggest draws to Honkai Star Rail is its amazing story. Each arc in Honkai Star Rail will take Trailblazers on a wondrous adventure as they interact with interesting characters, explore unique locations, and take on powerful enemies. The Belobog arc on Jarilo-VI will have players trying to balance the ongoing feud between the overground, led by Bronya, and the underground, led by Seele. Eventually, after progressing through the story a certain amount, the Trailblazer will be able to unlock "The Not Good With Farewells" mission.
This mission is not too difficult to complete but can be a little tricky with some hidden details that are easily missed. So, if you want to know more, you've come to the right place. This article will cover everything you need to know about the "Not Good With Farewells" mission in Honkai Star Rail, including how to complete it, the available rewards, and more.
How To Complete Not Good With Farewells In Honkai Star Rail
Before you can attempt the "Not Good With Farewells" mission in Honkai Star Rail, a few criteria need to be met beforehand. Firstly, players will need to have reached Trailblaze Level 18 in order to unlock the quest. Additionally, players will also need to have completed the "To Rot or to Burn" main story quest. Once both of these requirements have been completed, you can challenge this mission.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can complete the "Not Good With Farewells" mission in Honkai Star Rail
- Head to the Goethe Grand Hotel in Boulder Town
- Talk with Dan Hend and March 7th about the sounds you've been hearing recently.
- Talk with Gertie, who is also at the Goethe Grand Hotel resting.
- Return to your room and interact with your bed to go to sleep.
- Watch the cutscene between Bronya and Seele.
- When the cutscene ends, talk with Dan Heng and March 7th.
- Head to the location where most of the Wildfire members are waiting.
- Talk with them about discussing future plans.
- Watch one final cutscene featuring Oleg and Sampo.
- Once all of these actions have been completed, the mission will be finished!
Here is a list of rewards players will receive after completing the "Not Good With Farewells" Honkai Star Rail mission.
"Not Good With Farewells" Mission Rewards:
- 300 Trailblaze EXP
- 3 Condensed Aethers
- 8000 Credits
And that's everything you need to know about how to complete the "Not Good With Farewells" mission in Honkai Star Rail!