Twitch Rivals ever-popular League of Legends Showdown is back, and bigger than ever! The Showdown is scheduled to kick off on the 22nd of September for a two-day tournament of fun, pride, and ego - all over a total prize pool of $75,000.
It’s celebrities, streamers and high elo attitude squeezed into 8 teams. Get ready for the chaos and some… interesting levels of play!
Over 100+ of your favs have a chance to be in the Twitch Rivals: @LeagueOfLegends Draft Showdown #4 during the Draft show ft. captains@loltyler1@Yassuo@BoxBox@tfblade@Shiphtur@Nightbloo@Lohpally@Metaaphor— Twitch Esports (@TwitchEsports) September 14, 2020
Watch with @OvileeMay & @WavePunkRL NOW: https://t.co/xea83i1yVmpic.twitter.com/uzat4nK6Aq
The Tournament is a two day event kicking off on the weekend after next. The team captains have already selected their teams on a recent draft day.
- 9/22 - Group Stage: 12:00pm PT | 3:00pm ET | 8:00pm BST
- 9/23 - Playoffs & Redemption Brackets: 12:00pm PT | 3:00pm ET | 8:00pm BST
- 40 Players / 8 Teams of 5 Players
- Teams were put together via Draft Picks on 14/9
- All teams will proceed to day two
- Day 1 | Group Stage: Double-Elimination Bo1s
- 8 Teams are divided into two groups of four.
- Teams who earn two losses move on to Day 2 - Redemption
- Teams who achieve two wins move on to Day 2 - Playoffs
- Sides are pre-determined at random
- Day 2 | Redemption Bracket: Single-Elimination Bo1s
- The four Teams that lost two or more games in Day 1 participate
- Bracket (semi-finals and finals) are Bo1
- Day 2 | Playoff Bracket: Single-Elimination Bo3s
- The four Teams that win two or more games in Day 1 participate
- Bracket (semi-finals and finals) are Bo3
- All games are Tournament Draft
- Total Pool: $75,000
- 1st - $15,000
- 2nd - $12,000
- 3rd - $8,000
- 4th - $7,000
- 5th - $6,000
- 6th - $5,000
- 7th - $4,000
- 8th - $3,000
Where to watch
You can watch on any of the participants' channels, or on Twitch Rivals’ own channel which serves as a hub for the whole tournament