Riot has released the Legends of Runeterra 2.10.0 update, the final minor update before the Rise of the Underworlds expansion is out with the patch 2.11.0 on 30th June.
The latest 2.10.0 update is based on the Pool Party theme and has added brand new champion skins, boards, emotes, and more, based on the same theme.
In addition to this, a bunch of bugs have been fixed, including the Light and Shadow Challenge progress, Aurelion Sol incorrectly showing the cards, and more. Here is the complete list of the latest additions and improvements made to the game.
Legends of Runeterra 2.10.0 update - Personalization items
Taric, Draven, Fiora, Heimerdinger, and a few other champions have received brand new Pool Party alternate art except Taliyah, who has also received a new level-up animation.
Pool Party Taliyah
Pool Party Taliyah (Picture: Riot Games)
Pool Party Draven
Pool Party Draven (Picture: Riot Games)
Pool Party Fiora
Pool Party Fiora (Picture: Riot Games)
Pool Party Heimerdinger
Pool Party Heimerdinger (Picture: Riot Games)
Pool Party Zoe
Pool Party Zoe (Picture: Riot Games)
Pool Party Taric
Pool Party Taric (Picture: Riot Games)
A brand new Pool Party themed board, Lagoon of Legends, has been added to the game.
Lagoon of Legends Board (Picture: Riot Games)
Surfrider Fen is the new guardian added with the mellow personality and vibing as a hobby. However, it is worth keeping in mind that this guardian is exclusive to the Surf’s Up Bundle only.
Surfrider Fen (Picture: Riot Games)
Two new card backs are now available with the Legends of Runeterra 2.10.0 update including Pool Party Taliyah and Pool Party Heimerdinger.
Pool Party Taliyah and Pool Party Heimerdinger Card Backs (Picture: Riot Games)
Here’s a look at the Need a Moment and Catch You Later emotes.
Need a Moment and Catch You Later emotes (Picture: Riot Games)
Players can buy different bundles in the game to get the latest items together. Here is the list of all the bundles, along with their cost and items included.
Surf’s Up Bundle
Surf’s Up Bundle (Picture: Riot Games)
This bundle is available to purchase from the in-game store for 2205 Coins. Players will be getting the following items in this bundle:
- Lagoon of Legends Board
- Surfrider Fen
Pool Party Bundle
Pool Party Bundle (Picture: Riot Games)
Players can claim the following items in Pool Party Bundle by spending 5272 Coins:
- Pool Party Heimerdinger
- Pool Party Draven
- Pool Party Taric
- Pool Party Zoe
- Pool Party Taliyah
- Pool Party Fiora
- Attacking with more than one Ashe will now correctly Frostbite multiple targets.
- Invoking with Aurelion Sol will now correctly show all three cards at once from the opponent's perspective.
- The issue preventing progress in the Light and Shadow Challenge has been fixed.
- The units created by Slaughter Docks were unable to attack or block sometimes due to a bug. This issue has now been fixed.
- Draven will now correctly level up when being released from Entomb.
- An issue where Yasuo would incorrectly play his ability FX when striking normally in combat has been fixed.
- Several text improvements have been made across the game for text consistency.