Legends of Runeterra continues to evolve with the release of the 3.15.0 update. However, the latest patch isn’t entitled to bring any new features or content. Instead, the newest Legends of Runeterra update focuses on bug fixes & various quality of life updates.
Riot Games have released the complete patch notes of the Legends of Runeterra 3.15.0 version, and you can have a look at them below.
Legends of Runeterra v3.15.0 Patch Notes
In the press release, Riot Games stated that the developers are snipping up some Bugs in Legends of Runeterra v3.15.0.
The Darkin has awakened, casting their dark shadow across all of Runeterra… But we must carry on, and carry on we shall! Even with the encroaching darkness, we are here to dutifully squash bugs.
Here is a roadmap of The Darkin Saga (and a little more!)
- League Of Legends Plans To Optimize Jungling During Preseason 2023
- Riot Games Joins Gamer Girls Night In As Gaming Sponsor
- Are Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5's New Features Fun To Play?
- LoL Worlds 2022 - Start Date, Schedule, Teams, Seeding, More
- Fixed a crash caused by looking at a unit’s card fan.
- Momentous Choice will no longer remain longer than expected.
- Tidal wave will now properly target two different enemies.
- Cards with effects that count "cards added to hand" will now correctly count created cards.
- Killing a unit with Disintegrate will now properly count as a Slay.
- Evolve will now progress when a unit is transformed into another unit with a new Keyword that has not yet been played.
- Kai’Sa will no longer unintentionally gain level up progress from cards that have not been played.
- Attach units will properly consume single use cost reduction effects like Gleaming Lantern or Bandle City Mayor.
- Gwen will no longer level if she dies as she strikes.
- Hyara Allseer will now properly reduce the cost of Stance Swap to 0.
- Fixed an issue causing Jhin’s Lotus Trap to gain extra progression.
- Several text descriptions have been updated to better align with game mechanics.
- Fixed multiple sound and visual issues that were missing or playing incorrectly.
So there you have it, that's just about everything you need to know regarding the Legends of Runeterra v3.15.0 patch notes.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Legends of Runeterra section for all the latest news, guides, updates, esports coverage, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.