Legends of Runeterra will continue to evolve with the release of the 3.12.0 update. However, the latest patch isn’t entitled to bring any new features or content. Instead, the newest Legends of Runeterra update focuses on bug fixes & various quality of life updates.
Riot Games have released the complete patch notes of the Legends of Runeterra 3.12.0 version, and you can have a look at them below.
Legends of Runeterra v3.12.0 Patch Notes
In the press release, Riot Games stated that the developers are snipping up some Bugs in Legends of Runeterra v3.12.0. Apart from this, they’re also keeping an eye on how the meta is evolving.
- Wild Rift Star Guardian Event - Start Date, Event Pass, Skins, More
- Sessions Star Guardian Taliyah Album by Riot Games Music Is Now Available
- LoL Wild Rift Legendary Queue Update - Legendary Ranks, Requirements, More
- LoL Champion Nilah - Abilities, Best Build
Once the game devs realize any major adjustments, they quickly move to implement them in the next major patch update.
- Legends of Runeterra will be temporarily unavailable for the Americas and Europe on August 8th.
- Americas 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Europe 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
- Sharpsight’s ability now no longer counts as a keyword for cards who count them.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when Invasive Hydravine was revived by other cards.
- Fixed an issue where Darkness copied by Ixtali Sentinel's effect did not damage the enemy Nexus on resolution.
- Corrected an issue where Claws of the Dragon summoned itself at cast timing rather than play timing.
- Fixed an issue where Kalista had an empty flyout after leveling up.
- Fixed an issue where an empty flyout entry was displayed on the unit Yuumi was attached to.
Apart from this, Riot Games has confirmed that they’re gearing up for the release of the next expansion. So far, the developers have released three Legends of Runeterra expansion packs in 2022 – Curious Journey, Worlwalker, and Forced from Beyond. In the most recent expansion pack, we witnessed the addition of new characters, cards, keywords, and a lot more.
So there you have it, that's just about everything you need to know regarding the Legends of Runeterra v3.12.0 patch notes.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Legends of Runeterra section for all the latest news, guides, updates, esports coverage, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.