Legends of Runeterra is giving fans a brand new expansion called Forces From Beyond, and making waves with the new content that is set to drop along with it on the 20th July at 6 pm GMT/11 am PT. With new Cards, Champions, challenges, events, and more to enjoy, it's an exciting time to be playing Legends of Runeterra.
For those who want to know more about this expansion and everything that it offers, then look no further. As we will be delving into everything you need to know about Legends of Runeterra's Forces From Beyond expansion and give you some insight into what overall changes you can expect once it releases.
Legends of Runeterra Forces From Beyond Expansion - New Champions, Cards, Challenges, More
The new expansion is set to bring new content to the game and mix things up in terms of what we're used to seeing in our Decks and the Champions we can play. New Cards will be introduced, along with three new Champions joining the fray, and some new Keywords and Challenges to keep you on your toes.
- Legends of Runeterra patch 3.10 - All buffs and nerfs
- Legends of Runeterra will shift focus to PvP, Path of Champions to receive less updates
- Legends of Runeterra 3.8.0 Patch Notes - New Expansion, Card Updates, Bugfixes, more
All of this will be coming up in the Forces From Beyond expansion. And below we have outlined everything you can expect once it becomes playable on the 20th July at 6 pm GMT/11 am PT.
Forces From Beyond Expansion - New Cards
These new cards will not only add a new layer of gameplay to the already strategical-based gameplay, but when added to the new additional features coming to the game, these new cards are sure to shake up the meta from day one in the new expansion.
Forces From Beyond Expansion - New Mechanics and Keywords
The new expansion is also bringing us a new mechanic for one of the latest Runeterran Champions named Evelynn, with her origin called Agony’s embrace. Along with this, we have some new Keywords that will give you some new options for gameplay as shown below.
- Agony’s Embrace (Mechanic) - Any card that will summon a Husk can be put into your deck.
- Evolve (Keyword) - empowers and encourages you to field a variety of Keywords, once you’ve summoned or given 6 unique positive keywords, your cards with Evolve will take on a new form, granting them +2 | +2.
- Hallowed (Keyword) - For each Hallowed card that has died this game, give +1|+0 to your first attacker that round
Forces From Beyond Expansion - New Challenges and A.I Deck
New Challenges and Quests have been added to introduce the keywords, champions, and origin being added in Forces From Beyond. Additional AI decks featuring cards added in the expansion have also been added to the Vs. AI opponent pool.
This means we can expect a solid amount of variety and combinations of the new cards and abilities that have been added and the classic ones we are used to. All in all, this new expansion is set to bring tons of new content, gameplay, and hours of epic strategic battles to Legends of Runeterra.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Legends of Runeterra section for the latest news, guides, updates, esports coverage, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.