Legends of Runeterra fans have received plenty of new content over the past few weeks with the release of the Call of the Mountain set of cards, which is the latest stop in Riot's well-detailed roadmap for the free-to-play card game.
As such, the first update for the game since the release of the set has brought a new batch of balance changes, looking to address potential issues or overpowered strategies that might've been born with more cards to experiment with.
While patch v1.10 does tune certain cards, it isn't a massive overhaul, so if you already have a predefined strategy, rest assured it most likely still works in the current version of the game.
Perhaps the most sought after implementation for months is the ability to cross-shard challenge friends. Well, after months of delays, it's finally here!
- Read more: Hearthstone 18.2 balance patch - Secret Passage, Cabal Acolyte nerfs, buffs for Shaman and Warlock
For those unaware, what the cross-shard challenge means is that players will now be able to play against friends regarding of the region they're logged in (EU, NA, Asia, or SEA).
Now, let's jump right into the patch notes.
Legends of Runeterra v1.10 Patch Notes
- Ezreal: Level up - You've targeted enemies 8+ times. → You've targeted enemies 10+ times.
- Lee Sin:
Cost: 6 → 4
Health: 6 → 4
Level up: You’ve cast 7+ spells. → You’ve cast 8+ spells.
- Lee Sin level 2:
Cost: 6 → 4
Health: 7 → 5
Followers & Spells
- War Chefs: Power: 2 → 1
- Flash of Brilliance: Cost: 4 → 3
- Overgrown Snapvine: Power: 4 → 5
- Crackshot Corsair: Health: 1 → 2
- Jagged Taskmaster: Cost: 3 → 2, Power: 4 → 3, Health: 3 → 2
- Cygnus the Moonstalker: Power: 4 → 5
Health: 2 → 3
New Lab: Welcome to the Jungle
Welcome to the Jungle is Inspired by the jungling gameplay of League of Legends—take the time to clear your opponent’s jungle camps and you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
- Both players have Vulnerable, Immobile jungle monsters on their board.
- Killing your opponent's jungle monster grants you a powerful buff spell with your choice of potent effects.
- Killing a jungle monster also spawns another in its place next round. Watch out—the new ones may be even stronger as the game goes on!
Cross-shard Friend Challenge
- Friend challenge now available with all friends, regardless of which regional shard they play on.
For a more detailed breakdown including bugfixes, refer to the official Legends of Runeterra blog post.