Aether Gazer is an action RPG gacha game developed by Yostar. Players will be able to collect heroes, power them up, and take them into battle. Like with any gacha game, players will need to spend premium currency in order to acquire new characters. This premium currency is scarcely found and does not come cheap to buy. This leaves many players with no other choice but to reroll when starting a new game in order to guarantee their account gets off to a good start. Rerolling for a few hours to get a powerful character now could save you real-life money down the road.
So, if you want to learn more about rerolling in Aether Gazer,m you've come to the right place. This article will cover everything you need to know about how to reroll in Aether Gazer, including a step-by-step guide on how to reroll and which units you should be targeting with each reroll.
Aether Gazer Reroll Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reroll in Aether Gazer.
- Download Aether Gazer and launch the game.
- Log in as a Guest.
- Play through the tutorial until you have access to the mailbox.
- Claim any rewards that are available.
- Redeem any Aether Gazer codes that are active.
- Continue through the tutorial until you unlock the ability to summon new characters.
- Spend all your currency until you get the character you want.
- If you get the character you wanted, link your account to your email.
- If you don't get the character you want, clear the game date, return to the home menu, and log in as a Guest account.
- Repeat steps 1-7.
It's also recommended to have a few emails ready in case you want to save a few good accounts and make a decision at a later time.
Aether Gazer Tier List
Here is a list of some of the best characters in Aether Gazer:
- Tsukuyomi Shinri: An incredibly powerful Thunder damage dealer. She also has the ability to buff the party's Thunder damage.
- Rahu Asura: Another powerful damage dealer who can lock enemies down via the use of her skill.
- Jin-Ei Kuninotokotachi: A decent damage dealer with a circular attack.
It should be noted that if a specific character's design appeals to you, it is recommended to pull them no matter where they place on a tier list.
And that's everything you need to know about how to reroll in Aether Gazer and some of the most powerful characters in the game!