Krafton unveiled the collaboration of PUBG: Mobile and McLaren, a British Supercar Manufacturer, a few days ago, and finally, the collaboration event called McLaren Drift event has started. The event offers players a chance to earn brand new McLaren 570S skins introduced in the game along with a bunch of other rewards, including gun skins, backpacks, and more.
The McLaren Drift event will go on till 30th June, and players will need to spend UC in order to get McLaren (UTC +0). Here is the complete guide on how you can get all the
All PUBG: Mobile McLaren skins
McLaren Skins in PUBG Mobile (Picture: Krafton)
McLaren 570S Coupé comes with tear-shaped LED taillights and an open grille that lends a highly futuristic look as well as aids in the cooling of the engine. The magnificent tail diffuser works to increase vehicle downforce for an even more confident ride.
There are a total of six McLaren 570S skins that are introduced in PUBG Mobile as a part of the PUBG: Mobile x McLaren collaboration. All images below via Krafton.
McLaren 570S (Zenith Black)
McLaren 570S (Pearlescent)
McLaren 570S (Lunar White)
McLaren 570S (Raspberry)
McLaren 570S (Glory White)
McLaren 570S (Royal Black)
McLaren 570S (Pearlescent)
McLaren Drift - How to Unlock McLaren 570S skins & rewards
Unlock McLaren 570S skins and other rewards in McLaren Drift event (Picture: Krafton)
In the McLaren Drift event, players will have to initiate spin by clicking on the Start Acceleration button present at the bottom right corner of the event page by spending 90UC.
This will give them a certain speed boost and rewards corresponding to it that include:
- x5 Lucky Voucher: Exchanged for event rewards
- x15 Lucky Voucher: Exchanged for event rewards
- Extreme Adventure Backpack, Lucky Cat Parachute, Guardian Spirit Ornament
- Star Guardian Headpiece, Space Mascot Headpiece, Viper Assassin Mask
- Viper Assassin - Crossbow, Space Mascot - M762, Viper Assassin - M24
- Star Guardian Set, Space Mascot Set, Viper Assassin Set
- McLaren 570S (Zenith Black), McLaren 570S (Lunar White)
- Lucky Medal (expires on 30th June): Exchanged for advanced vehicle finishes
In the case of successful acceleration, players will be given the corresponding rewards, while unsuccessful acceleration will cause the speed to drop by 1-2, and the reward corresponding to the final speed will be obtained.
When your car looks like this, you can expect your squadmates to ask for a ride every match 😏 Dream for Speed starts June 1st! ðŸš¦🏎️💨 #PUBGMOBILE#PUBGMMcLaren— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 29, 2021
Get ready at 🔗 https://t.co/e2XORoooKppic.twitter.com/kXgVs6tJO5
Apart from the two skins available by acceleration, players can use the Lucky Medal to get all the six McLaren skins by upgrading them one by one.
Upgrade McLaren Skins (Picture: Krafton)
The chance of accelerating successfully is 20%, and after succeeding, speed increase odds are as follows:
- Speed +1: 80%
- Speed +2: 18.5%
- Speed +3: 1.5%
The chance of failed acceleration is 80%, and after succeeding, speed decrease odds are as follows:
- Speed -1: 75%
- Speed -2: 25%
Lucky Vouchers Rewards (Picture: Krafton)
Each reward can be claimed only once, and after all the rewards are claimed, players will get Lucky Vouchers that can be redeemed for these rewards in the event shop:
- 1500 Lucky Vouchers: Lucky Medal (expires on 30th June)
- 600 Lucky Vouchers: Star Guardian Set
- 125 Lucky Vouchers: Star Guardian Headpiece
- 600 Lucky Vouchers: Space Mascot Set
- 125 Lucky Vouchers: Space Mascot Headpiece
- 600 Lucky Vouchers: Viper Assassin Set
- 125 Lucky Vouchers: Viper Assassin Mask
- 300 Lucky Vouchers: Space Mascot - M762
- 300 Lucky Vouchers: Viper Assassin - M24
- 300 Lucky Vouchers: Viper Assassin - Crossbow
- 45 Lucky Vouchers: Extreme Adventure Backpack
- 45 Lucky Vouchers: Lucky Cat Parachute
- 45 Lucky Vouchers: Guardian Spirit Ornament
Check out our dedicated PUBG section to stay updated with the latest news, guides, leaks, and much more.