Magic The Gathering is getting Doctor Who themed Universes Beyond Commander Decks, with four separate decks releasing alongside separate collectors boosters that feature new artwork and new cards. But which Doctors will actually be featured in the decks? How many Doctors are represented by cards in the set? We've got the answer, so strap in!
Which Doctors are In the Magic The Gathering Universes Beyond set?
The following Doctors are featured in the Magic The Gathering Universes Beyond Doctor Who Decks:
- The First Doctor (William Hartnell)
- The Second Doctor (Patrick Troughton)
- The Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee)
- The Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker)
- The Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison)
- The Sixth Doctor (Colin Baker)
- The Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy)
- The Eighth Doctor (Paul McGann)
- The Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston)
- The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)
- The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith)
- The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi)
- The Thirteenth Doctor (Jodie Whittaker)
Currently, there's no news on whether we can expect to see Jo Martin's Fugitive Doctor featured in the decks, and there's no sign of The War Doctor played by the late great John Hurt, but there's still the potential that we might yet see them at some point down the line before the sets are launched.