The Glitch items make their triumphal return to the game as part of the Flash series, and we will tell you everything you need to know about it.
Flash II release marks the return of the fan-acclaimed Glitch items
First off, you can head to the marketplace so you can get some packs or bundles of the latest release of the Flash series; each pack contains five items, one of them being a player with a chance of pulling someone from the Flash second release.
You can buy each pack individually for 9,375 VC or 13,125 MT, or you can buy a 10-pack or 20-pack bundle for 84,375 or 187,500 VC, which will represent a 10% savings against individual purchases.
You will be able to find the following exclusive players as part of the Flash II release:
- Pink Diamond 95 OVR Anthony Davis - Los Angeles Lakers
- Diamond 94 OVR Isiah Thomas - Detroit Pistons (Glitch)
- Diamond 93 OVR Dominique Wilkins - Atlanta Hawks
- Amethyst 91 OVR Scottie Pippen - Portland Trail Blazers
- Amethyst 90 OVR Dennis Rodman - Detroit Pistons (Glitch)
- Ruby 89 OVR Jae Crowder - Boston Celtics
- Ruby 88 OVR Tyrese Haliburton - Sacramento Kings
If there is an item that we would strongly recommend you look for is the PD Anthony Davis, as he has the best offence/defence ratio in the game so far for an item that is not a Free Agent.
Hopefully, you will luck out and get him from a pack pull because you will need over 175,000 MT to snatch him from the auction house as of now.
Ruby Jae Crowder will probably give you the best cost-benefit right now as you can get him for under 15,000 MT in the auction house, and he provides great perimeter offence and defence.
Make sure to give a look at our dedicated section as we will bring you everything you need to know about every NBA 2K release, news, MyTeam tips and more.
Feature image courtesy of 2K Sports.