The start of every character journey should include a deep self-recognition exam that allows you to understand exactly what are your strengths and weaknesses to pinpoint exactly the areas your want to work on.
Fortunately for NBA 2K22, we can enjoy a far more practical system that allows you to personalize however you want, whether you want to replicate your own playing style or you want to create a unique one.
The badges system makes another comeback to the game to allow players to specialize in certain areas of the game that will give them an edge whenever they step on the hardwood while trying to become the best of the best.
NBA 2K22 has added some handy badges for you to try on
The system has worked great in the past editions to allow players to use the same player build but really exhibit varied abilities to make the job of the defence at least a tad more difficult while trying to decipher your game.
Just like last year, the badges will be divided into four different classes which are:
Finishing - 18 Total badges
Shooting - 19 Total badges
Playmaking - 18 Total badges
Defence/Rebounding - 20 Total badges
These categories will give you the freedom the assemble your skills however you want to, whether you can become a volume-shooting point guard or a hand-skilled big man you can adapt it to your game.
As for the newcomers, some badges had to leave in order to create space for them so here we give you a list of all the changes:
- Finishing - Finisher
- Finishing - Contact Finisher
- Finishing - Cross-key Scorer
- Finishing - Fancy Footwork
- Finishing - Fastbreak Finisher
- Finishing - Deep Hooks
- Finishing - Pick & Roller
- Finishing - Relentless Finisher
- Finishing - Showtime
- Shooting - Deep Fades
- Shooting -Flexible Release
- Shooting -Hot Start
- Shooting -Pick & Popper
- Shooting -Pump Fake Maestro
- Shooting -Range Extender
- Shooting - Quick Draw
- Shooting - Steady Shooter
- Playmaking - Pass Fake Maestro
- Playmaking - Flashy Passer
- Playmaking - Lob City Passer
- Defence/Rebounding - Lightning Reflexes
- Defence/Rebounding - Moving Truck
- Finishing - Fearless Finisher
- Finishing - Heat Seeker
- Finishing - Highlight Film
- Finishing - Hook Specialist
- Finishing - Revived Posterizer
- Finishing - Rise Up
- Shooting - Anti-Freeze
- Shooting - Blinders
- Shooting - Circus Threes
- Shooting - Fade Ace
- Shooting - Hot Shot
- Shooting - Deep Thress
- Shooting - Rhythm Shooter
- Shooting - Set Shooter
- Shooting - Sniper
- Shooting - Stop & Pop Three
- Playmaking - Bullet Passer
- Playmaking - Relay Passer
- Playmaking - Special Delivery
- Defence/Rebounding - Ankle Braces
- Defence/Rebounding - Clutch Defender
- Defence/Rebounding - Hot Stopper
So there you have everything you need to know in order to have an edge while creating the baller that will take the league by storm.
In the meantime, make sure to give a look at our dedicated section as we will bring you everything you need to know about every NBA 2K release, news, MyTeam tips and more.