Just like every other online game, you might face some errors while trying to play or log into New World. One of them is not letting players enter the game as they are stuck at a white screen when they launch the game. This can be pretty frustrating as you might have to complete a limited-time event, progress in the main quest, farm materials, and more.
However, Amazon Games has acknowledged the issue and given an official solution to the New World stuck on white screen error, and you can find that below.
Table of Contents
New World Stuck On White Screen Error Official Fix
The white screen error occurs when some players are not able to get past the Amazon Games logo and are stuck at a white screen. Here is how you can fix it:
Solution 1: Delete Temporary Files
One of the possible causes of the white screen error is that some temporary files are corrupted or interfering with the game. To fix this, players need to delete these files from their PC. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to the following two folders on your PC and delete the files located there:
- Relaunch the game and see if the issue is resolved.
Solution 2: Reinstall The Game
If deleting the temporary files does not work, another solution is to reinstall the game. This can help to fix any missing or damaged files that may cause the white screen error. Here are the steps to do this:
- Delete the files located in the folders:
- Uninstall the game from your PC.
- Reinstall the game from your preferred platform (Steam, Amazon Games, etc.).
- Launch the game, and the issue should be fixed.
That's everything you needed to know about fixing New World stuck on white screen error.