Whether it's by playing the game yourself or watching streamers on Twitch, Overwatch fans can be rewarded in plenty of ways for as long as the event is happening.
With all that said, let's take a look at everything you need to about Ashe's Deadlock Challenge.
Ashe's Deadlock Challenge - Schedule
The event is now live and will run all the way through 5th July. There are a total of seven sprays, one icon, and one Epic skin up for grabs.
Ashe's Deadlock Challenge - In-game rewards
The following rewards are obtainable via playing games in any mode available (Quickplay, Arcade, or Competitive). Winning a match counts as double the progress.
Ashe's Deadlock Challenge - Twitch drops
The following rewards are available for accumulating anywhere from two to six hours of official partnered streamers playing Overwatch during the event.
How to get Twitch drops
- 1. Log in to your Twitch account and go to your Twitch connections page.
- 2. Click Connect next to Blizzard Battle.net and follow the instructions.
- 3. Watch participating streamers to earn sprays!
Keep in mind Twitch changed the way Drops work now. Here are all the changes:
- You’ll now be able to see your watch time progress towards any given drop.
- You will no longer receive drop rewards automatically. You must instead claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch within the first 24 hours of earning it.
- You will need to claim your first Twitch Drop reward BEFORE you can earn progress towards the second and will need to claim the second Twitch Drop before you can earn progress towards the third.
- Twitch users can now earn rewards before linking their Battle.net account to Twitch. Rewards will expire 7 days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.