Pokémon GO's Spotlight Hour gives Trainers the opportunity for a limited time to catch as many specific Pokémon possible to earn plenty of Candy needed to help with evolutions. The event comes with unique event bonuses, which grant them double the rewards available for that given day.
With scheduled Spotlight Hours for Pokémon GO confirmed to be taking place this month, Niantic unveiled the next rotation of Pokémon to be featured. We've detailed everything about the Spotlight Hours for March 2024, including the event schedule, featured Pokémon, and their respective bonus just below.
Pokémon GO World Of Wonders (March 2024): Spotlight Hour Schedule & Bonuses
The next series of Spotlight Hours for the World of Wonders Season will occur every Tuesday for a limited time throughout the month. The Spotlight Hour will last for one hour, normally starting between 6 pm and 7 pm local time for all Pokémon GO Trainers globally.
For this month, seven various Pokémon can be encountered for a limited time, and the spotlighted pocket monster will have its spawn rate significantly boosted. This will greatly enhance Trainers ' chances of encountering Pokémon that have yet to add to their Pokédex or catch a Shiny version of the featured Pokémon.
Additionally, Trainers will also gain unique bonuses during the Spotlight Hour event, ranging from increased Stardust, XP, and Candy, which helps them increase leveling requirements and power and evolve their Pokémon. With that being said, we've provided the complete schedule for the Spotlight Hour events for Pokémon GO's World of Wonders season in March 2024:
- Pawmi: 5th March 2024 between 6 pm and 7 pm
- Special Bonus: Double XP when evolving Pokémon
- Nidoran (♀ ): 12th March 2024 between 6 pm and 7 pm
- Special Bonus: Double Stardust when catching Pokémon
- Hippopotas, Poliwag, Snorunt & Vulpix: 19th March 2024 between 6 pm and 7 pm
- Special Bonus: Double XP when catching Pokémon
- Hoppip: 26th March 2024 between 6 pm and 7 pm
- Special Bonus: Double Candy when catching Pokémon