Event bonuses are always fairly extensive and can offer some fantastic incentives to hop into the fun, but they are only available for that limited Community Day window. Most incentives will involve extending the use of items to a degree, but others will involve bonuses for Deino as well if you are able to get enough candy for evolution.
Pokémon GO Deino Community Day - All event bonuses
Before going into the list of default bonuses for the Deino Community Day in Pokémon GO, there is one that is exclusive to the performance of local groups. When enough Pokémon are caught at a single Lure Module, wild Zweilous will start to appear around the PokéStop as well.
- When does Adventure Week start in Pokémon GO?
- When does the Season of GO start in Pokémon GO?
- Pokémon Go Promo Codes May 2022: Free Ultra Balls, PokéCoins, more
- All Alola To Alola Special Research Rewards In Pokémon GO
This sort of bonus will also be applied to gyms after the main event ends. Zweilous will appear in four-star raids for a time, and any time a group can defeat the four-star raid, a similar bonus will be applied to the gym. Deino will start spawning in the wild around that given gym, but remote raid passes can't be used for this part of the event bonus. The default bonuses are listed below.
- 1/4 hatch distance when eggs are placed into an Incubator during the event hours.
- 2x Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- One additional special trade can be made during the event and up to five hours after for a maximum of three for the day.
- 2x chance to receive Deino Candy XL from catching Deino.
- Lure modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise.
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours afterward will require 50% less Stardust.
One final bonus is tied to the move that can be earned by evolving a Zweilous with enough candy. Most Community Day events in Pokémon GO will have an exclusively featured attack, and for the Deino day, it's a Charged Attack called Brutal Swing.
This Dark-type move is earned when you get the Hydreigon evolution during event hours. It has a total of 65 power in PvP or PvE battles and seems like a powerful option for the Dragon-type.
The Deino Community Day will take place on the 25th of June at 10 am local time. It will last for three hours but some bonuses will remain for a few more hours after the official Community Day ends.
And that's all. For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic.