The update brings a bunch of new content for players to explore, including three new areas and over 20 new Pokémon.
The three new maps are the Secret Side Path, Mightywide River, and Barren Badlands.
Unlike the Mightywide River and Barren Badlands, Secret Side Path is actually not a completely new area, rather it's a new side path added to the already existing Florio Park zone, and players will be able to access it once they figure out how to find it.
And it turns out that a number of players are experiencing problems with finding how to access the Secret Side Path, as it involves shrinking down the NEO-ONE, with you inside! This is something that many players don't know how to do, and that's why we are here with this guide to help you solve the problem!
How to access the Secret Side Path in New Pokémon Snap?
As we've already mentioned, the Secret Side Path is added as a part of the Florio Park zone, but it is not easily accessible.
Here's what you will need to do in order to access it.
- Enter either Florio Park Day or Florio Park Night
- Go through the level until you spot the large body of water, the one where Bidoof are building a path and Swanna are filing around.
- Once there, look to your left and you will see a big tree with a hole in its base.
- Scan this hole to trigger the secret side path
- This will start a cutscene showing your NEO-ONE being shrunk down and then you will proceed on the new path to a secret location
And that's it, you are now in a new zone of the Lental Region, ready to snap all kinds of new Pokémon hiding there!
Here's the list of all Pokémon you can find in this area during the day:
And these are all the Pokémon waiting for you in the Secret Side Path area at night:
Have fun capturing the new Pokémon and good luck on your adventures!
You can find more news, guides, announcements and updates in our section dedicated to the Pokémon franchise.