Fashion Week is in full swing as September fizzles out, and that means a full event full of new challenges to take on in Pokémon GO. Rather than a Special Research story this time around, everyone is given a set of Timed Research to complete before the event comes to a close.
Though there is a set amount of time on the Fashion Week research, there is one common factor with Special Research in general. Rewards always accompany any kind of research, and as the event rolls out around the world, the full list of challenges is revealed. Keep reading to get all of the challenge details for the Season of Light event.
Timed Research and Rewards for Pokémon GO Fashion Week
Players can start jumping into the Fashion Week event starting on September 27. The challenges and bonuses will run until October 3, by which point we will likely get a new blog post full of upcoming events in Pokémon GO.
- Ed Sheeran Joins Forces With Pokémon In New Collaboration In September
- Can Finneon Be Shiny In Pokémon GO?
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone Goyang – Timed Research Challenges & Rewards
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone Goyang – Field Research Tasks & Rewards
Overall, there are six different steps to complete the Fashion Week Timed Research, which is labeled with the same name as the event. Most of the rewards are tied to the themed Pokémon with hats and the PvE Challenges that are hiding around the map. Below you can find all the details.
Fashion Week 1/6:
- Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon - 1 Lure Module
- Catch 5 Pokémon - 5 Poké Balls
- Take 5 snapshots of wild Pokémon - 5 Nanab Berries
- Rewards: Battle Quirky Challenger
Fashion Week 2/6:
- Battle a Fashion Challenger - 1,500 XP
- Rewards: Backward Cap Croagunk Encounter
Fashion Week 3/6:
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws - 10 Great Balls
- Take a snapshot of Mareanie in the wild - 10 Razz Berries
- Catch a Furfrou - 25 Furfrou Candy
- Rewards: Battle Rugged Challenger
Fashion Week 4/6:
- Battle a Fashion Challenger - 2,000 XP
- Rewards: Hat Diglett Encounter
Fashion Week 5/6:
- Take 10 snapshots of wild Pokémon - 2 Silver Pinap Berries
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokémon - 10 Pinap Berries
- Make 3 Excellent Curveball Throws - 25 Great Balls
- Power up Pokémon 10 times - 20 Ultra Balls
- Catch 15 Pokémon - 2 Golden Razz Berries
- Rewards: Battle Coole Challenger
Fashion Week 6/6:
- Battle a Fashion Challenger - 2,500 XP
- Rewards: Sunglasses Absol Encounter
Once October 3 rolls around, you'll only have a few hours to get through all of these, so make sure to take on challengers while they are still available in Pokémon GO.
For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.