October is the spookiest month of the year, and the hit action-adventure game Pokémon GO is celebrating with a ghost-type Community Day celebrating none other than Litwick.
Here's everything you need to know about Litwick Community Day, including when it will be, what event bonuses you can expect, and which special move your Pokémon can learn.
Litwick Community Day - October 2022 Times
Litwick Community Day will take place on Saturday, 15th October 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
- Pokémon GO Aron – Best Moveset, Counters, And Weaknesses
- Pokémon GO Rock 'n' Roll Roggenrola - All Special Research Challenges
- Pokémon GO Roggenrola Special Research - How To Get Rock 'n' Roll
- Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle - Field Research Tasks & Rewards
During this time, the Candle Pokémon Litwick will spawn more often in the wild.
If you evolve Litwick into Chandelure either during the event or within five hours afterward, your Chandelure will know the special attack Charged Attack Poltergeist.
Litwitck Community Day Bonuses
The following bonuses will be live during the event:
- 3 XP for catching Pokémon
- 2 Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2 chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokemon
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust
Be sure to take advantage of these boosts while they're active!
Bonus Litwick Community Day Raid Battles
You'll be able to extend your Litwick Community Day experience for a few more hours with bonus raid battles.
The featured Pokémon in these raids battles will be Lampent.
These four-star bonus raids will be available from Saturday, 15th October 2022, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time - so that's five extra hours!
Successfully completing one of these four-star raids will result in more Litwick spawning nearby for thirty minutes, so don't forget about the bonus raid battles if you want to catch more Litwick and maximize your gains.
Now you know everything you need to know in order to prepare for Litwick Community Day and catch a ton of the little Candle Pokémon.
For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic.