While some achieved success during the pre-order rush for the PlayStation 5, there’s still many millions who perhaps struggled to secure themselves a console.
Luckily, the PlayStation 5’s launch is just around the corner for Europe, with the US and Australia having received the console on 12th November.
Instead of manic queues within stores, the virus pandemic has pushed the chase for a PS5 console entirely online - meaning you can relive the ‘refresh and hope’ strategy once again.
So where is the best place to pursue the PS5? And what time will they be available? Here’s a rundown of the retailers you should keep an eye out for on launch day.
Where and when to buy a PS5 on launch day in the UK
How to get your hands on a PS5 (Picture: Sony)
While some retailers have listed the time they’ll have PS5 stock, it’s worth checking back throughout the day for updates on more stock becoming available.
If stock doesn’t become available at the scheduled time, it’s worth checking out the retailers’ social accounts for more information and updates on their availability.
- Tesco - stock available from 9am
- GAME - potentially available from 9am
- Amazon - stock available from 12pm
- Currys - potentially available stock from 9am
- Very - stock available from ‘mid-morning’ (check back at 9am)
- John Lewis - unknown time (check back at 9am)
- ASDA - Unknown time (check back at 9am)
We will update this page as more retailers release PS5 stock.