Pixel Piece is a new Roblox experience inspired by the popular anime One Piece. Since its release, the game has attracted many fans by featuring exciting adventures and employing a unique pixelated aesthetic. However, it also drew a lot of critics due to the many bugs and glitches. Fortunately, the developers announced that Pixel Piece Update 1 would soon be released.
In addition to addressing the various issues, the new patch will also introduce a slew of new content, including adding new Devil Fruit like Paw-Paw and Tori-Tori, special abilities, bosses, and more to breathe new life into the game. So, here's when Pixel Piece Update 1 will come out, including everything you can expect in the latest patch.
Updated on 6 February: Pixel Piece Update 1 has been deployed!
Pixel Piece Update 1 Release Date & Time - Countdown Timer
Pixel Piece Update 1 will release on Sunday, 5 February 2023, at 11 a.m. PT | 2 p.m. ET. It's worth noting that developers previously announced that the new update would go live on 4 February; however, it was subsequently delayed (again!). While we doubt the patch will be pushed back another time, it's best not to get your hopes up. In the case that the new patch is delayed, we will update this article accordingly.
If you live outside the United States, we've also provided a list of corresponding release dates and times for Pixel Piece Update 1 for various popular time zones below.
- 7 p.m. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, United Kingdom)
- 8 p.m. CET (Central European Time, France, Germany, Italy)
- 10 p.m. EAT (Eastern African Time, Kenya, Tanzania)
- 10 p.m. MSK (Moscow Standard Time, Russia)
- 11 p.m. GST (Gulf Standard Time, United Arab Emirates)
- 12:30 a.m. IST (India Standard Time, India)
- 2 a.m. ICT (Indochina Time, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia)
- 4 a.m. JST (Japan Standard Time, Japan)
- 6 a.m. AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Australia)
Pixel Piece Update 1- What To Expect?
The developers also provided a list of confirmed changes for Pixel Piece Update 1:
- New Level Cap: 300
- Fisherman Karate
- New Island
- Sea Beast (+items)
- Pirate and Marine Systems
- Arlong Boss (+items)
- Character slots
- Climb system
- Inventory cosmetics Vanity
- New customize content
- New Fruit (Paw-Paw)
- Exclusive sounds for each island
- Game Passes: Create other characters
- Products: See all game islands with a single Log Pose
- Improved: Mobile skills, UI, shift lock, Fruits with updated values in the black market
- Fixed: Ancient Gorilla nerf (cooldown on some skills), Fire Flies damage nerfed, and other small bug fixes.
The Pixel Piece Update 1 will possibly expand on the list of Devil Fruit, adding the Paw-Paw, Tori-Tori, and Smoker's Devil Fruits. In addition, it's been speculated that common Zoan will be added, along with Fishman Karate and sea creatures Sea Beast or Sea King. Considering these additions, it's highly likely that the new update will be sea-themed.
- Suggested: How To Reset Your Stats In Pixel Piece
Furthermore, Pixel Piece Update 1 will likely include a new Arlong boss (like the Ancient Gorilla boss that drops Haki v1) with new items and special abilities. When Pixel Piece Update 1 releases, it is expected to add replayable content to the game, which will likely help it recover in a massive way.