Race Clicker is a popular Roblox game that lets players race with different vehicles and collect various accessories. One of the newest accessories in the game is the Blue Golden Crown, which is a rare and cool-looking item that can make your character stand out.
Here's everything you need to know about what the Blue Golden Crown is and how to get it in Race Clicker.
What is the Blue Golden Crown in Race Clicker?
The Blue Golden Crown is a free UGC (user-generated content) accessory added to Race Clicker in a tiny update on October 3, 2023. It is a blue-colored crown with golden details that can be worn on your character's head.
It is one of the many accessories you can get in Race Clicker to customize your appearance and show off your achievements.
How to Get the Blue Golden Crown in Race Clicker?
To get the Blue Golden Crown, you need to complete three tasks in Race Clicker:
- Complete 1,000 races 10 times, which means 10,000 races in total.
- Play for four hours. You can disconnect from the game and resume later as long as you reach the total playtime of four hours.
- Hatch 250 legendaries from the Airport World.
These tasks are not easy, but they are not impossible either. Here are some tips to help you get the Blue Golden Crown faster:
- To complete 1,000 races 10 times, you must race as much as possible. You can choose any vehicle and any world to race in as long as you finish the race. You can also use game passes or codes to boost your speed or get extra rewards.
- To play for four hours, you must stay in the game for a long time. You can take breaks or do other things while playing, but don’t leave the game completely. You can also use a timer or a tracker to keep track of your playtime.
- To hatch 250 legendaries from the Airport World, you need to hatch eggs from the Airport World. However, there is a trick to make this easier. You can go to the Water World and start hatching eggs there, then teleport to the Airport World before the eggs hatch. This way, the eggs will count as hatches from the Airport World, even though they are cheaper and faster than the Airport World eggs.