There's a plethora of content (from all nine mainline Star Wars films) in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for gamers to explore and unlock. With 45 main missions spread across nine Episodes and a Galaxy Free Play mode, the sky's the limit. Some gamers, however, might be wondering how they can unlock the Galaxy Free Play mode in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga to freely explore the host of planets and areas.
In this guide, we provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to fully unlock the Galaxy Free Play mode and the suggested route to take via a full Episode list.
Unlock Galaxy Free Play in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
In the Galaxy Free Play mode, gamers can enjoy the freedom of exploring all the planets and areas without the story, at their own pace. They can also use characters and vehicles, for example, which they've unlocked by using one of the redeem codes.
- Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga codes - All free rewards
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga PC system requirements
- Is there multiplayer in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga?
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands SHiFT Codes - Free Skeleton Keys
To unlock the Galaxy Free Play mode in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on your gaming platform of choice.
- Start the story mode and select either Episode I, IV or VII.
- Complete your first episode to unlock a portion of the Galaxy Free Play mode.
- Complete all nine episodes and 45 main missions to fully unlock the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Galaxy Free Play mode.
When you first start playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, you only have access to Episode I, IV, or VII to begin your journey.
Completing Episode I unlocks Episode II, and completing II unlocks III. You can also start with Episode IV or VII and complete their subsequent episodes. To make things very simple, we suggest the order of completion with the Episode list below.
Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga Episode list
- Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Episode II - Attack of the Clones
- Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
- Episode IV - A New Hope
- Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
- Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
- Episode VII - The Force Awakens
- Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
- Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker
While you can start with either Episode 1, IV or VII as mentioned earlier in this guide, if you want to complete the game's story campaign in chronological order, we suggest following the list below. Keep in mind that every Episode unlocks another corresponding piece of the Galaxy Free Play mode in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, so it is really up to each player to decide which portion of the Galaxy Free Play mode they want to explore first.
Learn how the developers created this massive Lego title and its locations in an official video below.
So there you have it, a complete, step-by-step guide to unlocking the Galaxy Free Play mode in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Enjoy the freeform exploration, and may the Force be with you!
Featured image courtesy of WB Interactive Entertainment.