As part of the changes to stabilize the metagame before the Fates World Championship, Riot Games announced a balance update for Teamfight Tactics, being part of patch 11.6b.
Along with this, Riot also confirmed the Fates World Championship will be played in this Patch, so if you want to review all the changes previously announced, you can check it out in our 11.6 patch notes.
Teamfight Tactics 11.6b: Champion and traits changes
Tristana and Kayle have been the main objectives of this patch, which seeks to reduce its power in the long term as units that can change the course of the game.
Also, after nerfing the Vanguards-based comps, Neeko received a buff on the power of her ability so that she can better complement her preferred comp Vanguard-Mystics.
(Picture: Riot Games)
Let's move on to the announced changes:
Tier 1 Champions:
- Tristana Rapid Fire on hit magic damage: 30/60/90 ⇒ 40/60/80
Tier 3 Champions
- Neeko Blooming Burst Damage: 200/300/400 ⇒ 250/350/450
Tier 4 Champions
- Kayle Divine Ascension wave bonus damage: 100/150/400 ⇒ 100/140/350
As for the traits, the only one affected during this patch has been Mages, since to give them a more regular performance compared to cores from other compositions, its Bonus Spell Power has been reduced from 80/105/135% to 80/105/130%.
Teamfight Tactics 11.6b: Bugfixes
Finally, in the last few days there have been several bugfixes to issues that affected the competitiveness of the matches a bit, as these presented in units of high tier.
- Fixed a bug where Veigar’s spell would fail to finish casting if he was stunned mid-cast
- Frozen Heart’s Attack Speed debuff no longer lingers on a target after the target leaves the item’s radius
- Sett will no longer retreat to do sit-ups while casting Showstopper
Patch 11.7 is expected to come out next week, bringing some stability changes heading into the end of Set 4.5, and with the start of Set 5: Reckoning closer than ever.