Valorant Challengers NA League 2023 Split 2 is underway, where a total of 12 teams are battling for a slot in playoffs and ultimately, the Ascension League. While we are approaching the playoffs, Riot Games has announced the qualification criteria for Challengers NA 2024, and they have also introduced the relegation system as well. You can find all the details below.
2024 Valorant Challengers NA League Teams
A total of 10 teams will be proceeding to 2024 Valorant Challengers NA from this year, and among these, the top eight teams from Valorant Challengers NA 2023 from Split 1, Mid-Season Face Off & Split 2 combined have secured a direct slot, and here is a list of all the teams along with their total circuit points.
- M80: 49 Circuit Points
- The Guard: 47 Circuit Points
- Moist Moguls: 34 Circuit Points
- Oxygen Esports: 29 Circuit Points
- TSM: 27 Circuit Points
- G2 Esports: 23 Circuit Points
- Turtle Troop: 14 Circuit Points
- FaZe Clan: 14 Circuit Points
- Shopify Rebellion: 14 Circuit Points
- Orange Rock: 14 Circuit Points
- Disguised: 12 Circuit Points
- MAD Lions: 3 Circuit Points
The remaining two teams will be decided at Play-In Relegation Tournament taking place on June 4 & 5, where the other four teams will be randomly seeded. They will compete in a 4-team GSL-style double elimination bracket, and from there, the top two teams will finalize their slot in 2024 Valorant Challengers NA, and the other two teams will be relegated from the league.
Each match in the Play-In Relegation Tournament will be BO3, and here is the schedule:
Day 1: June 4th
- GSL Round 1 - 1:00 PM PST
- GSL Upper Decider (Winner Qualifies) - 3:30 PM PST
Day 2: June 5th
- Lower Round 1 (Elimination Match) - 1:00 PM PST
- Lower Decider (Elimination Match + Qualifying Match) - 3:30 PM PST
The slots of two relegated teams will be given to the winner of the upper and lower bracket finals of Open Qualifiers, where the relegated teams will get an equal chance as others to qualify again.