Riot has announced brand new Valorant in-game challenges that needs the contribution of the whole community. Over the next three weeks, the community will be given various challenges around some specific modes, playstyles, and more that you need to complete in order to get some exclusive end of year rewards. Here is the list of all the Valorant Community Challenges and how you can complete them to collect your rewards.
All Valorant Community Challenges & Rewards
Table of Contents
The first Community Challenge will be available on November 27 and you will have a week to complete each one of them. In order to complete these challenges, all you have to do is log in during the challenge period and contribute to each objective. Here is the complete list
Community Challenge #1: Gaining Approval in TDM
- Duration: November 27 (10:00 AM Pacific) to December 4 (9:59 AM Pacific)
- Objective: As a community, play at least 555,555 matches of Team Deathmatch
- Reward: Seal of Approval Gun Buddy
Community Challenge #2: It’s In The Cards
- Duration: December 4 (10 AM Pacific) to December 11 (9:59 AM Pacific)
- Objective: Contribute to 500,300,100 kills with either a Vandal or Phantom in any mode
- Reward: Not a Peep & VERSUS // Deadlock + Gekko Player Cards
Community Challenge #3: Spray and Pray
- Duration: December 11 (10 AM Pacific) to December 15 (9:59 AM Pacific)
- Objective: Earn 300,000,000 assists in any mode
- Reward: Wingman Spray
How To Claim All Community Challenges Rewards
Once a community challenge is completed, all the players who have contributed in it will receive a code that they can redeem on Riot Code Redemption website by following these steps:
- Go to the official Riot Code Redemption website and log in with your Riot account.
- After you are logged in successfully, paste the code that you have and submit it.
- Now, start Valorant, and you will be able to see your reward in your collection.
You will be able to track the progress of the challenges on the social media handles of Valorant; however, keep in mind that the codes will expire on December 31 at 11:59 PM Pacific, so make sure to redeem them on time.