Valorant Episode 3 is just around the corner and as a part of preparations for the next big chapter, Riot Games is releasing the final patch before the big seasonal update arrives.
Valorant 2.11 patch is a relatively small update, mostly focusing on technical aspects of the game, like performance improvements, bug fixes and some minor quality of life changes.
If you were hoping for some juicy balance changes (like those leaked weapon cost changes), then you will be disappointed as the update does not contain any nerfs or buffs.
(Picture: Riot Games)
On the other hand, if you are among those players that are having constant frame rate issues, you will be glad to hear that with Valorant 2.11 patch Riot is implementing optimisation for abilities, equipment, and weapons, which should overall improve the game's performance and stability.
If you are a fan of the Replication mode, you will have a chance to play it again, as it is making a return in the 2.11 patch.
Finally, the update will several minor system updates and bug fixes.
Check out all the changes and improvements below.
Valorant 2.11 full patch notes
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
Game System Updates
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.