Riot Games has announced Valorant patch 4.07 that will be bringing new LATAM servers to improve the ping for players in the region. In addition to this, a bunch of weapon and store updates have been confirmed to arrive.
On top of this, Riot keeps on improving Valorant's AFK detection algorithm with patch 4.07. Last but not least, various agents, social, and competitive bugs will also be fixed with the update. Here are the complete patch notes of Valorant 4.07.
Valorant 4.07 patch notes
Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
*This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Gameplay Systems
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon
That's everything you needed to know about Valorant patch 4.07.
- Sinatraa announces return to competitive Valorant
- Iconic "Revive me Jett" Valorant player dies, community mourns loss
- Valorant Mobile gameplay leaks online
- VCT Game Changers 2022 - Schedule, how to watch, format, teams, prize pool, and more
Be sure to check out and follow our dedicated Valorant section to stay updated with the latest news, guides, leaks, update announcements, and more related to the game
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.