Update: Riot has officially unveiled gameplay of Fade. Check it out down below.
Following an incredible match between OpTic and LOUD in the Valorant Masters grand finals, Riot Games revealed everything fans can expect from Fade, the latest Valorant Agent.
Previously known as "Bounty Hunter," Fade will bring tools to zone out enemies from entering a site, as well as disrupt defensive setups during your attacking rounds.
Fade Valorant Agent - All abilities
As we've mentioned, Fade has been categorised as an initiator. If you're new to Valorant, initiators should set their teams for success.
According to designer Nicholas Smith, Fade was conceived as a more close-ranged Sova Agent. "We wanted to keep the player close to the action and always in-body, So that meant no posessible utility or different states of being (i.e., Drone/Wolf/Astral Form). Also wanted to have a recont character that was less relian on line-ups."
- Should Sinatraa be allowed to compete in Valorant again? Community divided
- Valorant Doodle Buds bundle - Release date, price, and skins
- Valorant Masters Reykjavík 2022 - Schedule, format, teams, more
- Valorant RGX 11z Pro 2 skin bundle leaks, will include Phantom and Operator
Fade like others in her role will look to create advantages by taking space with ability usage, pushing enemies out of sites to force a retake.
Take a look at the full set of abilities down below:
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air for a max of 1.5s, and then slam to the ground. When the orb hits the ground Enemies within the radius will be tethered, and will take damage and be deafened.
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air and then hit the ground. Then it will go back into the air and turn into an eye. If Enemies get seen by the eye they will be revealed and a trail debuff is applied.
- Send out a creature that can follow trails OR be controlled by moving your mouse. Upon reaching an enemy, they will be Nearsighted for 3s. Only 1 Creature per Trail.
- Send out a wave of dark mist. If the mist hits an enemy, they will be Deafened, Trailed, and Decayed.
Agent Fade in Valorant - Release date
Executive Producer Anna Donlon confirmed there won't be any new Valorant Agent until Episode 4 Act 3. Act 2 is scheduled to end around 26th April.
With this in mind, Riot Games has confirmed Fade will be available starting on 27th April, as soon as Episode 4 Act 3 starts.
Be sure to check out and follow our section dedicated to Valorant to stay updated with the latest news, guides, leaks, update announcements, and more related to the game.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.