The last Night Market came in May 2022 and the next one is coming this month i.e. July 2022. Riot has announced its exact date and duration and here are the complete details regarding it.
Valorant Night Market July 2022 Start Date
Riot Games is going to release the next Night Market on July 20 and will be available till August 2.
During this period, each player will be getting his own unique set of six skins in the Night Market section and they can purchase the ones that they want.
Sun’s dropping. Must be about time for a Night. Market. // 07.20 to 08.02 pic.twitter.com/q6gyQtivJq— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) July 13, 2022
Players will be getting skins from Valorant Episode 4 Act 2 and these will be random which means you might not get the ones you like, so pray that you are lucky.
In addition to this, Select, Deluxe, and Premium Edition skins can appear for you in the Night Market and at least 2 Premium Edition or higher skins are guaranteed to appear.
- How to appear offline in Valorant
- Former CSGO Pro Shroud Joins Sentinels Valorant Roster
- Valorant 5.01 Update Patch Notes - Yoru Buff, Smurf Detection, More
- Shroud's Still Got It, Lands Triple Wallbang In Valorant
If you are very lucky, you might also get your hands on exclusive Melee skins in the Valorant Night Market.
How To Access Valorant Night Market?
You unveil the Night Market skins and purchase them, you will need to follow the steps listed below.
- Launch Valorant on your PC and login with your Riot account.
- Now, you will see the Night Market logo that looks like a card appear on the left side of VP and RP count.
- Click on it and you will enter the Night Market.
- Now, click on the cards one by one to reveal your Night Market and purchase the skins that you like.
Featured image via Riot Games.