In the Aftermath update, the legendary Spider-Man is joining the battle royale and players around the world will have a chance to enjoy a special new mode themed around the superhero.
Starting 12th January until 14th February, you will be able to pick between two unique modes.
When selecting Classic Mode, you can set the map to either "Erangel - Spider-Man" or "Livik - Spider-Man" and then help Spider-Man to defeat mysterious monsters which have invaded Erangel.
If you defeat the boss you will even get access to the new Web Shooter and Spiderweb Ball, to try out Spider-Man's abilities!
Sounds exciting and you can't wait to try it, but you still can't access the update? Worry not, as we've got you covered!
If you are not being able to install the update, then read on as we provide you with APK and OBB download links, and instructions on how to install the update.
PUBG Mobile 1.8 update APK and OBB download links
Before we continue, it is important to stress that we always highly recommend downloading the latest PUBG Mobile update from the official Google Play Store page, that's the easiest, safest, and fastest way to install the new update and start enjoying the new content.
If you aren't for some reason unable to download the PUBG Mobile 1.8 Aftermath update via the Google Play Store or the update still isn't released in your region, then we have links to the game's APK file for you to download and install on your Android device.
The update will require around 1GB of storage space for Android devices, so make sure to have enough free space for it before starting the download process.
For the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update, you will not need to manually download the OBB file. PUBG Mobile will do it automatically once you open the game for the first time upon installing the 1.8 update.
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.8 update APK
Follow the steps below to download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network before downloading the APK file (recommended).
- Make sure to have enough space on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.
- Allow apps to be installed from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to your device's "Settings > Safety and Privacy" menus and select "Install apps from Unknown Sources".
- Navigate to your device's Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Launch the game and log in with your credentials.
- Let it install the OBB file
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder
And that's it! You are now all set and ready to start playing the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update!
Players who install the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update between 12th and 18th January 2022 will also receive the following rewards.
Aureate Assassin Helmet (3d) ×1
Don't forget to check out our dedicated PUBG section for guides, news, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Krafton.