Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 is here and it has brought a new legend Loba into the game that players have been eagerly waiting for. Along with this, a brand new Battle Pass called Cold Snap has been made available through which players can unlock Loba for free while earning tons of free and premium rewards.
If you are planning to buy the Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass, you can find its complete details below including its price and the list of all the free and premium rewards. This will help you decide whether you should be spending your money on it or not.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass Price
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass comes in two variants, i.e., the Premium Pass and Premium Pass Plus. The Premium Pass costs 799 Syndicate Gold and will give you access to all the free and premium rewards. In addition to this, you will also get Limited Legend and Weapon skin as a bonus reward.
While on the other hand, Premium Pass Plus can be bought for 1599 Syndicate Gold and will give you Season-exclusive Avatar Frame and will unlock the rewards for the first ten levels instantly. In addition to this, you will also get the perks that are available in the Premium Pass.
However, if you don't want to spend your money in the game, you can still unlock the free rewards available in the battle pass.
- Apex Legends Mobile Loba - Abilities, Tips, How to Unlock
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Patch Notes - Loba, Seasonal Shop, More
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 End Date and Time
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 APK and OBB download links
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass Rewards
Apex Legends Mobile battle pass offers both paid and free rewards, as discussed above, and in order to unlock them, you will have to complete various missions to earn EXP and level up. There are a total of 50 tiers in the battle pass, and each one of them will reward you with a shiny in-game item.
Here is the list of all the free and paid rewards in Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 battle pass.
- Tier 1: Loba Fragment (Free), Snow Prints Bloodhound, Cold Coverage Devotion LMG
- Tier 5: Frost Barrier
- Tier 7: Snowflake
- Tier 8: Try and move me! (Free)
- Tier 9: Loba Fragment (Free)
- Tier 10: Go with the Floe Mirage (Free), Snow Glare Havoc Rifle
- Tier 12: We Rise
- Tier 13: Loba Fragment (Free)
- Tier 15: World's Edge Train (Free), Split Take
- Tier 17: Loba Fragment (Free), Screamin' Speed
- Tier 20: Cold Turkey Alternator SMG (Free), Without A Paddle
- Tier 25: Loba Fragment (Free), Catastrophic Ending
- Tier 28: Low Five
- Tier 30: Frigid (Free), Winter Ghillie Bangalore
- Tier 35: Stocked and Locked (Free), Night's Chill
- Tier 37: Common Apex Pack (Free)
- Tier 40: The Frozen One R-301 Carbine
- Tier 45: Patch 'Em Up (Free), Call of the Wild
- Tier 47: Common Apex Pack (Free)
- Tier 49: 50 SG
- Tier 50: Frozen Specimen Caustic (Free) Ice Climber Octane, Evening Snow EVA-8 Auto
That is everything you needed to know about Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass; however, make sure to unlock these rewards as soon as possible as it will end on July 13.
For more on the popular battle royale, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends Mobile news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.