The 29th July update brings similar content in that regard, as there are no balance changes, only improvements across several modes and the introduction of some new playlists.
If you are a fan of the Gunfight Tournament, you will be happy to hear that this update brings a new one, with new exclusive rewards for players to unlock by winning all four rounds of the tournament.
If you missed the previous rewards, the good news is that you will be able to unlock them now by winning multiple brackets. Find your perfect Duo partner and start pushing through the bracket.
The update continues to bring fixes across several Zombies modes, as bugs continue to plague this popular mode since the Season 4 Reloaded update. Hopefully, this set of fixes will finally make Zombies stable.
Cold War July 29 full patch notes
“Mauer der Toten”
- Main Quest
- Addressed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping when the Megaton was killed by the Ghost Train.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to become unresponsive until he recharged after he used melee on a zombie while he completed a quest step.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to deploy for a shorter duration than expected after previously activating a side quest while he was deployed.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Krasny Soldat to stop chasing players between buildings.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Mimic to become unresponsive.
- Addressed an issue that could often cause enemies to stop spawning during an Onslaught Accelerated match.
- Fixed rare stability issues related to Klaus, the RAI-K 84, and the "Mauer der Toten" Main Quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused loss of functionality when using the Apply Blueprint feature in conjunction with ziplines.
- Added distance tracking info to several in-world waypoints icons.
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Rush (PlayStation)
- Added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Collateral Combined Arms 24/7
- NukeJacked 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face-Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Cranked Moshpit
- Party Games
- Fixed a rare crash when reaching checkpoints.