Activision has introduced Clan Wars in COD Mobile Season 4, where clans can go against each other in this competitive event and climb up to the top of the leaderboard to earn epic rewards like Ronin - Hagakure, QXR - Rebirth, Backpack - Ronin, and more. Now, in order to be able to participate in Clan Wars, one must be a part of a clan, and if you don’t have one, then we have listed down the steps to join a clan in Call of Duty: Mobile to clench the event rewards.
COD Mobile - How to join a clan
Clans are not unlocked for every player, and one must have at least Level 5 to unlock the Clans section in the game.
A step-by-step guide to join a clan in COD Mobile (Picture: Activision)
You can play matches in any mode or map in order to level up in the game, and after you have unlocked Clans, follow the steps mentioned below to join one:
- Open COD Mobile on your device and log in with your account.
- Go to the Clans section from the bottom side of the screen.
- Click on the Join button present on the bottom right corner and filter your preferences based on the mode or select ‘All’ if you don’t have any.
- Tap on a clan to see the Clan Master, the Recruit Announcement, and level requirement.
- After selecting a suitable clan, click on the ‘Join’ button, and if the clan doesn’t have restrictions, you will get added instantly; otherwise, you will have to send an application to the Clan Master.
If the Clan Master accepts your application, you will be informed via in-game mail.
If you don’t want to go through this process, you can instantly join a random clan by clicking on the Quick Join button to save yourself some time.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, guides, leaks and much more.