While a few players are just bored of their current name and want to change it. In that case, you would need a rename card to set up a new username. While you can get it by spending COD Points which cost real money, you can also get it free.
How to get a free rename card in COD Mobile
Here is how you can get rename card in COD Mobile for free:
- Head to the in-game Store from the bottom side of the screen.
- Then go to the Cards tab from the left side of the screen, where you will find Rename Card.
- Tap on it and hit the CP 200 button.
- Now, tap on the "C" tab, and you will find the option to buy the rename card via 1000 Credit Points.
- Select the number of rename cards you want to buy and confirm your payment.
Note: You can change your name only once in three days.
Credit Points in COD Mobile are free and can be earned by playing various matches, completing tasks, events and more.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with Call of Duty: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks and much more.