In Call of Duty: Mobile, the numbering of the seasons reset now that a new year has rolled around. If you want to get an early look at some of the changes, fixes and content potentially making their way to COD Mobile 2022 Season 1, then you will need to join the latest Public Test Build (PTB).
While the Garena TW version has been available for a bit, Activision has released the latest COD Mobile PTB for the global version in the early hours of the morning on 4th January 2022.
COD Mobile PTB (4th January) APK download link
The COD Mobile PTB for the global version started in the early hours of the morning on 4th January 2021. Here's how you can get the APK file via an easy-to-use download link.
First off, keep in mind that there are only 30,000 spots available. This Public Test Build will last until the end of the week, which means it will close before 10th January 2022.
Find the APK download links for 32-bit and 64-bit devices below.
The APK file for the COD Mobile PTB (global version) weighs in at roughly 640 MB.
How to install COD Mobile 4th January PTB
After you've downloaded the APK file for the COD Mobile PTB released on 4th January 2022, you can easily install it.
All you need to do is make sure you have enough space available on your mobile device, then follow the steps below.
- Download the APK. The current one is 1.7 GB in size, so keep your Wi-Fi on.
- After the download finishes, tap on the file to begin the installation.
- The Andriod installer will ask you to confirm the installation.
- Enable the option to install APK files from unknown sources if your phone doesn't want to install the APK.
It is really as simple as that. An iOS TestFlight version will likely become available at a later date.
COD Mobile PTB 4th January global version content
Activision hasn't shared a tonne of info about the COD Mobile 2022 Season 1 content just yet.
We do know there will be new weapons, including the Kilo 141 above, as well as the following content which you can test in the COD Mobile PTB global version right now.
- Three new MP Maps (for S1 or S2)
- Battle Royale Map changes
- Controls Optimization - Sensitivity
- Weapon Balance Adjustments (General)
- Two New Functional Weapons
- New Scorestreak
- Resource Download Optimizations
- New - Muzzle Fire Smoke (gfx effect on weapons)
- Voice Over Optimizations
Keep in mind there are only 30,000 spots available, so download and install the APK file for the latest COD Mobile PTB without delay.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.