COD Mobile Season 6 "The Heat" brings a tonne of new content for players to enjoy. From new maps, new weapons, Undead Siege and much more, there's simply a lot to experience. There's also a brand-new Battle Pass filled with content to unlock. For the competitive players, however, nothing is really more important than the weapon balance changes. We've got you covered with all the COD Mobile Season 6 weapon balance changes, featuring all the buffs and nerfs to the guns, and well as a skill, scorestreak and more.
Weapon balance changes in COD Mobile Season 6
Let's dive right into the COD Mobile Season 6 weapon balance changes, shall we? These buffs and nerfs only affect a total of four weapons and is mostly geared towards attachments.
Check out the weapon balance changes in COD Mobile Season 6 below, as per CODM Intel.
- Without any attachment: Slight adjustments to bullet spread
- 25 Round OTM Mag: decrease ADS time
- 30 Round OTM Mag: increase movement speed
- increase ADS movement speed
- Without any attachment: Enhance hip fire accuracy
- OWC Marksman - Decrease vertical recoil
- OWC Marksman - Decrease horizontal recoil
- MIP Extended Light Barrel - Decrease ADS time
- YKM Integral Suppressor - Decrease ADS time
- 40 Round Extended Mag - Increase movement speed
- YKM Integral Suppressor - Decrease reload time
- 48 Round Extended Mag - Increase movement speed
- 48 Round Extended Mag - Decrease reload time
- .30-30 Ammo - Increased head part Damage multiplier
- Without any attachment: Increase Damage Range
- Increase reload speed
- Slightly increase ADS Bullet Spread
There's also some nerfs and buffs to three melee weapons in COD Mobile Season 6:
- Axe: Slightly decrease the damage range and the time to land a hit
- Baseball Bat: Slightly decrease the damage range and the time to land a hit
- Sickle: Slightly increase the damage range
While the balance changes to weapons in COD Mobile Season 6 aren't that plentiful, it will be interesting to see how loadouts and the meta change with these buffs and nerfs in mind.
Operator skill, scorestreak and Thermite balance changes
There are also some balance changes to an Operator skill called Bull Charge, a scorestreak, and even the infamous Thermite.
Check out all these changes below.
- Bull Charge: Increase the energy consumed every time you hit the enemy
- Hawk X3: limit the lifting angle of the machine gun, decrease the duration, reduce the flying speed
- Thermite: decrease the burn damage slightly, decrease the duration of the speed reducing effect, decrease the explosion range slightly
So there you have it, all the weapon balance changes in COD Mobile Season 6, as well as the changes to a scorestreak, an Operator skill, and Thermite!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.