Activision has now finally given away all the details about the upcoming COD Mobile Season 7 in the official patch notes including New Vision City, Map Pool Update, New Weapon, and more. Here are the complete COD Mobile Season 7 Patch Notes.
Call Of Duty: Mobile Season 7 Patch Notes
Season 7: “New Vision City” brings new content including:
- New Vision City, a high-tech metropolis newly built in Isolated, is facing a Sustainable War threat! Come and rise against post-humans at the request of Public Security Section 9!
- Updates in Ranked Match: Ranked rewards are better than ever, and we made some upgrades to the overall Ranked experience.
- Switchblade X9: A high-tech SMG that can display its full capabilities in close-quarters battles!
- The passive skills of BR Classes have been updated to provide more options for soldiers.
Log in to the game and enjoy the new content after the update!
COD Mobile Season 7 (2022) Multiplayer
Ranked Match Update
New Theme and Rewards
New Ranked Match rewards are available.
- Grand Master Bonus
- Once players reach Grand Master III in either BR or MP, they will receive an XP bonus in the other lower Ranked MP or BR before leveling up to Grand Master.
Daily First Win
- Receiving the first win of the day in some modes will grant the player Rank XP.
- Modes with first-win bonuses refresh daily at midnight.
Gamemode Multi-Select Bonus
Players can earn an extra Rank XP bonus by completing Ranked Matches in various modes.
Map Pool Update in Ranked Mode
In Season 7, the map pool of Ranked Mode will be divided into two pools: the Generic Map Pool and the Seasonal New Map Pool. Players ranked Pro or higher may randomly select maps from either map pools, while players ranked below Pro can only choose the maps from the generic map pool.
- Generic Map Pool: Composed of maps with stable player experience and balanced performance, accessible for players of all Ranks.
- Seasonal New Map Pool: Composed of new maps and optimized existing maps, accessible for players at the Pro Rank or higher.
New Map Ranked Protection
For players that get randomly queued into a new map pool and end up losing the ranked match, the new map challenge will trigger protection where the losing team can gain a Rank XP bonus.
- Adjusted the weight of performance score and result score.
- The settlement of Rank XP has been modified to increase the proportion of performance points and decrease the proportion of result points.
Optimized team-up ranked match experience.
We have improved the balance of team-ranked matches and reduced the queue time to enter the match.
Ranked Match Balance Optimization
Players at Legendary Rank will not join a match with players at Master Rank in the single ranked match.
We have added the 2022 S1 and S2 rank icons.
Limited-Time Offer for Tournament Seasonal Camos
Tournament Seasonal Camo Crates (Selectable) from previous Seasons are available for a limited period of time in the Tournament Milestone. Players can now choose Tournament Seasonal Camos from the previous Seasons.
Ranked Mode Update
- We have removed a map where engagement paths were overly complicated and presented unnecessary difficulty for players to gain a head start. We will subsequently reevaluate and optimize the maps.
- Removed Map: Scrapyard 2019
- New Maps Added: Favela, Apocalypse, and Summit.
Search & Destroy:
- We have removed some maps with poor player engagement experience and unnecessary learning pain points. We will subsequently reevaluate and optimize these maps.
- Removed Map: Hardhat and Vacant.
- Newly Added Map: Favela, Summit, and Takeoff.
- We have removed some maps where the pacing of the gameplay was confusing and slow. We will subsequently reevaluate and optimize these maps.
- Removed Map: Hardhat, Vacant and Hacienda.
- Newly Added Map: Favela and Nuketown.
- We have removed some maps with unnecessary learning complexity and unbalanced objectives. We will subsequently reevaluate and optimize these maps.
- Removed Map: Hardhat, Scrapyard 2019, and Vacant.
- Newly Added Map: Apocalypse and Raid.
New Mythic Share Feature
New Feature: Mythic Share
This feature allows players to share their fully leveled Mythic weapons with their teammates using Mythic weapon projections.
- When the Mythic weapon reaches the highest level, the Mythic weapon share feature will be unlocked for players to share max-level Mythic weapons with their teammates.
- The number of Mythic weapon projections that a player can share per round equals the number of max-level Mythic weapons the player owns.
Mythic Weapon Projection Features
- Players may share the projection at the beginning of each round.
- Mythic weapon projections will directly replace your teammate's current primary weapon and can be dropped up to three times.
- When the Mythic weapon projection is dropped in any form, the appearance will disappear and only the basic weapon shape and attachments will be retained.
- Mythic weapon projection supports multiple MP modes. Mythic Share-related features can be turned on/off in settings.
New Operator Skill
- Claw is a lethal firearm with ricochet ballistic rounds, rapid rate of fire, and rapid-fire spread shot.
A new weapon comparison system is now available, displaying more comprehensive and accurate information to help players select their own loadout.
Vehicles in the Ground War now support camo equipment. The vehicle camo update in BR loadout will also sync with Ground War.
- We have added a scorestreak bonus for the in-game medals to enhance the feedback on medal achievements.
- We have added a new throwing action for the Trophy System. The throwing trajectory has changed, but it will not affect the maximum throwing distance.
- We have made some optimizations to the OB system.
Battle Royale Update
Welcome to New Vision City, a cyber city ATLAS Corporation built on the Isolated islands. In New Vision City, beautiful neon lights, ziplines, and the Core sit in the Central Square. Come explore this city, where mysteries are yours to uncover.
Ghost in the Shell Themed Event Gameplay
The Post-humans have invaded Isolated and Public Security Section 9 comes to end the disorder. By participating in the Themed Event, players may go to Isolated to explore the clues left behind by the post-human invasion. Players will meet Motoko and other members of the Public Security Section 9 in the new area of New Vision City. Together, let’s rise against the Post-humans and put an end to the new era of war.
- COD Mobile Season 7 APK And OBB Download Links
- COD Mobile Season 7 Weapon Balance Changes – All Nerfs, Buffs
- COD Mobile Season 7 Brings Ghost In The Shell SAC_2045 Collaboration
- What Time Does COD Mobile Season 7 Update Release?
- COD Mobile Ranked Series 4 - Release Date, Rewards, More
Hacked Terminals and Rampaging GRUNT-52
With the invasion on Isolated, Post-humans hacked into the terminals and took control of the majority of the AI. Soldiers that were left behind to handle the chaotic situation. Clearing the terminal virus and killing the rebellious robots will provide players the chance to receive cyberware parts.
Combat Readiness Center and Cyberware Installation
In order to fight against the post-human invasion, Public Security Section 9 and Atlas Corporation have built a Combat Readiness Center in Isolated. Players may exchange cyberware parts for unique abilities.
There are four options:
Bee Scout: Upgrade the Brain to control the Bee Scout to scan and detect enemies. The Bee Scout can also hack an enemy's brain to retrieve their real-time location.
Smart Shotgun: Upgrade the Neuro System to use the Smart Shotgun to track enemies who are within tracking range.
Fist of Iron: Upgrade the Body to gain the ability to sprint and jump higher. You will be able to use Fist of Iron to down an enemy.
Virtual Vision: Upgrade your Optical System to enhance the ability to perceive information by locating nearby high-tier loot and enemy shooters.
PS: During a match, the Cyberware installation cannot be reversed once it is redeemed, however, it will remain with the player even after the player revives.
Special Revive Effect
Public Security Section 9 brings a new 3D printing technology to help soldiers return to the battlefield. This technology will not be affected by the Post-humans’ network.
Through the players' assistance, Motoko and her team have found a way to defeat the post-humans. Players, let’s fight alongside Motoko and the Public Security Section 9 team to the very end!
Adjustment on Passive Skill of Classes
In the BR mode, each class has a unique passive skill. However, the strength of these passive skills varies greatly and can influence players’ decisions on choosing certain classes.
We have adjusted the passive skills of the classes in this version so that players can have more options.
BR Prop Hunt is available now in the custom room!
The settlement of Rank XP has been modified to increase the proportion of performance points and decrease the proportion of result points.
We have added a custom interface for the kill information HUD above the crosshair, with adjustable size, position, and transparency.
Seasonal Camo Update
Seasonal camos, earned from Tournaments can now be applied to blueprints! The coverage areas for seasonal camo are different from completionist camos.
Optimized the arm swing frequency of sprinting animation. The arm swing frequency of some heavy weapons has been sped up without affecting the actual sprinting speed.
Optimized the performance of the client-server simulation. The performance of teammates’ and enemies’ movement animations will be more accurate and smoother.
Optimized the hip fire action performance of the following weapons: DL Q33, Locus, Outlaw, Koshka, Kilo Bolt-Action, SP-R 208, and MK2.
Optimized the holding and firing performance of AK-47, AK117, and RUS-79U.
Optimized the crosshairs of the high-magnification lens. Now the crosshairs are more detailed and realistic in ADS under the realistic scope.
Switchblade X9: A lightweight SMG with high mobility and low recoil for superior handling.
Branson: Using factory automation, the first 2 bullets fire faster.
Along with the patch notes, Activision has also revealed the upcoming weapon balance changes in COD Mobile Season 7.
For more on the game, be sure to check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.