Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery has many different biomes, each comprising unique armor and weapons specific to their locations. Moreover, these areas also boast a great diversity of fauna and flora that thrive there. Lotus Flowers are one of these plants found across multiple biomes; however, a few types, like the location of the Crimson Lotus in Conan Exiles, are hard to find.
Whether for crafting or producing alchemy items, you’ll need to have a few of these flowers in your Inventory. So naturally, many players search for guides explaining how to find Crimson Lotus Flowers in Conan Exiles. If you're among these players, rest assured you're in the right place! This guide will detail everything you need to know, including where to find Crimson Lotus Flowers and how to use them in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery.
How To Get Crimson Lotus Flowers In Conan Exiles - Location
The Crimson Lotus Flower in Conan Exiles is one of many types of Lotus Flowers found on The Exiled Lands and the Isle of Siptah. These flowers are grown in areas that were previously battlefields, and as a result, these flowers began to thrive due to the blood that had been soaked into the soil.
If you’re exploring the Isle of Siptah, you can locate Crimson Lotus Flowers blossoming nearby several vaults throughout the region. More specifically, there can be found growing nearby vault locations where you can also find various Sigils inside these vaults.
- Isle of Siptah Locations:
- Volary of the Harpy (C10): Travel north from this vault location towards the Violet Isle, where you can harvest a few flowers growing here.
- Demense of the Demon Spiders (F9): Located east of The Claws, Crimson Lotus Flowers are found along the right side of the vault's entrance.
- Asylum of the Outsiders (I12): Head north from Coldheart Ruins to find this vault location, and around this area is where you can spot more Crimson Lotus Flowers.
- Asylum of the Fiends (K8): Not far from the Haven of the Cursed location, travel north to find this vault, and growing nearby the rocky terrain is where you can find these flowers.
- Den of the Wolfmen (M12): North from The Northwood, search the area surrounding the Den of the Wolfmen vault to find more Crimson Lotus Flowers.
- The Exiled Lands Locations:
- The Cursed Mound (B11): Head to the Mounds of the Dead and locate these ruins, where some flowers are spawning.
How To Use Crimson Lotus Flowers In Conan Exiles
When harvested, you can acquire Crimson Lotus Flowers seeds, which can be planted in a Planter or Improved Planter to make it more accessible in Conan Exiles. You’ll also need Potent Compost, which can be used in your Planter before placing the seeds and watching the flowers grow.
When placed in a Grinder, these flowers can produce Crimson Lotus Powder, which can be used to craft alchemy-based items, like Potions and Elixirs, and the Exalted Altar of Ymir. More importantly, it can be used as flowers or powder and placed in the Lotus Burner Guardian Torso chest piece, which, when burned, will cleanse all Bleed and Poison status effects over time.
As previously explained, the Lotus Burner Guardian Torso in Conan Exiles is an RNG drop from defeating Sorcerers and Kurak and looting various chests across The Exiled Lands. Additionally, the item can be purchased from Master Carver Huang, located at Mek-kamoses’ Spire (G7) east of The Unnamed City.
And that completes this guide on how to find Crimson Lotus Flowers in Conan Exiles. We want to thank the YouTube channel KiahOnFire for the complete walkthrough of all Lotus Blossom locations in the game. Please consider subscribing to their channel and watching the video below for more details.