Obelisks are large, ornate stone structures or pillars found in The Exiled Lands through exploration and the Journey system. They're often found nearby Points of Interest, including ruins, dungeons, and nearby cities, so you're bound to encounter them during your adventures.
For players looking to make traveling across The Exiled Lands more accessible, they must find all Obelisk locations and activate them in Conan Exiles. This guide explains where to find all Obelisks and how to activate them in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery.
Where To Find All Obelisks In Conan Exiles?
When encountering them, you’ll find them engulfed in purple-colored smoke or fog, which is the Corruption that can affect your character. You can place the Entertainer Thrall nearby, which cleanses the Obelisk before syncing it with a bracelet, and it will appear on the Map Room as a Fast Travel point.
To mitigate the Corruption found at an Obelisk, you can place the Entertainer Thrall nearby, which will cleanse the Obelisk and area from the Corruption. All that’s left to do is interact with Obelisk by syncing it with a bracelet, which will appear on the Map Room as a Fast Travel point.
There are ten Obelisks to be found in The Exiled Lands, as the Map Room doesn’t work in the Isle of Siptah. Liking the Obelisk to your bracelet is one of the steps for a specific Journey path which can be triggered by locating any Obelisk in The Exiled Lands.
Let’s take a look at all Obelisk locations in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery:
- Mounts of the Dead (B11): Located within the tundra biome, this Obelisk can be seen atop a platform raised above the murky waters you’ll need to climb to reach it.
- Shattered Springs (C8): From the Shattered Springs location, travel south towards Ironbreaker Ridge to find the next Obelisk.
- The Dregs (D4): This Obelisk is spotted above the entrance to the Dregs dungeon, but you’ll need to search the area as it can be easily missed.
- The Unnamed City (D6): Enter The Unnamed City and explore the underground area to find The Archives, where you can find The Archivist but, more importantly, the Obelisk beyond the Map Room.
- The Temple of Frost (D13): Travel north from The Temple of Frost towards The Frozen Slopes, near various Ice deposits.
- The Black Keep (F11): Nestled in the snowy biome, this Obelisk is located south of The Black Keep and Undergate dungeons.
- Path of the Penitent (G14): Right amid a volcano, this Obelisk is southeast of The Well of Skelos dungeon, so equip the appropriate gear and cool food to combat the heat.
- The Sinkhole (H6): In the heart of the desert biome in The Exiled Lands, head to The Sinkhole ruins, where you can see this Obelisk above it.
- Upper Staging Area (K8): Deep in the jungles of the Forgotten City of Xel-ha, locate a raised area where the Obelisk can be found after navigating through thick jungles and wild animals.
- Dagon’s Eye (N6): Go north from the Forgotten City of Xel-ha and find a mountain ridge within the city’s jungle area where the Obelisk can be found.
With all the locations listed above, you can locate them at any point in your adventures; however, we advise finding the Obelisks at The Unnamed City and Shattered Springs. The former will grant you the ability to craft the Map Room, vital to finding the remaining Obelisks.
The latter is nearby dungeons with access to valuable resources for crafted mid to late-game weapons, tools, and armor. Additionally, there are a few valuable Thralls to locate in the surrounding areas, especially at Sepermeru, and you may also find the titular character, Conan, at this location.
And that's all! We want to thank the YouTube channel KiahOnFire for the walkthrough on all Obelisk locations in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content.