Cyberpunk 2077 is a futuristic world with an 80s aesthetic and when you combine those two, you can get some really interesting details.
One such cool detail is Skippy, a hidden legendary weapon which can talk with you!
Skippy is a custom HJKE-11 Yukimura smartgun that has one unique feature - it has artificial intelligence installed, which is represented by a small and cute hologram of a talking bullet.
Skippy's AI is presented by a talking hologram of a cute bullet(Picture: CD Projekt RED)
But it's not just about talking with Skippy, it's also a quite powerful gun, with an auto-headshot mode, where bullets will always hit the enemy's head if you are aiming in their general direction.
Besides being cute and having funny dialogue options, this weapon comes with some deadly features as well. It has two modes of automatic aiming, one is called "Puppy-Loving Pacifist" which aims at enemy's lower extremities, and the other mode is called "Stone Cold Killer" which aims exclusively at the head.
If you would like you and Skippy to become friends, here's where you can find this weapon.
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to find Skippy
Finding Skippy is quite easy, and here's what you need to do.
Go to this location in order to find Skippy (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
- Head to the College Street metro station in Heywood. Use fast travel for this purpose.
- Once you are there open your map and find a Side Job southeast from there. You can see the exact location on the map above.
- Go to the location of this side job, and there you will notice an alley barricaded with some boxes and a fence.
- Jump across the fence and on the left side you'll see a dead guy laying near some mattress.
- Right next to him there's a briefcase, and in it, you will find Skippy.
- And that's it, talk with Skippy a bit and he's now your weapon.
Skippy is waiting for you in the briefcase (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
Skippy will reveal several interesting details about both him and his previous owners. You will find out that he was once owned by Regina Jones, and you will have an option to either return him for money or to keep it for yourself.
If you use unlimited money exploit, Eddies will not be a problem for you in this game, so we advise you to keep the gun. It's a very useful gun and it scales with your character, which means that he will be of use throughout the whole game.
While you are here, we have a ton of Cyberpunk 2077 content you can check out including our ultimate beginner and advanced guides