Dead by Daylight dataminers claim to have leaked information from a pre-PTB build about Dead by Daylight's 6th-anniversary chapter survivor, killer, and map.
The information comes from dataminer Leaks by Daylight, who has accurately predicted previous Dead by Daylight chapters prior to their releases, such as the Ringu and Hellraiser licensed chapters.
Here is all we know about the new killer and survivor for chapter 24 - also known as the 6th-anniversary chapter - including their powers and accompanying map.
Dead by Daylight 6th anniversary - Chapter 24 killer
The killer will be called The Dredge, whose real name prior to entering the Fog was Otto Stamper. The Dredge has been previously mentioned in Dead by Daylight's lore, having been a mentor to an existing killer, The Doctor.
- Dead by Daylight codes (May 2022) - Free Bloodpoints and more
- Dead by Daylight 6th anniversary livestream – Schedule, where to watch, trailer, more
- Dead by Daylight Prime Gaming April rewards - How To Link Your Account
- Dead by Daylight confirms first LGBTQ character
The Dredge killer power
The Dredge's power will allow him to teleport to lockers around the map, scouting for survivors and exiting the locker quickly when he chooses. Survivors can place locks on lockers to slow The Dredg's exit time.
Over time, through hooking and injuring survivors as well as Teleporting, The Dredge will earn his second ability, Nightfall. Nightfall will fill the entire map with darkness and remove his terror radius for 60 seconds.
The leaked power description reads as follows:
Reign of Darkness
Like a dark thought, the Dredge is difficult to shake. And when night falls, it is nearly impossible.
Special Ability: The Gloaming
Press and hold the power button to activate Once activated, The Dredge leaves a Remnant behind. Aim at a locker and press the Ability button to Teleport into it or press the attack button to return to the Remnant. The Remnant is disabled when teleporting to a locker or when a Survivor touches it. While in a locker, aim at any other locker and press the Ability button to Teleport again. Each Teleport consumes a Power Token. Exiting the locker or returning to your Remnant will Activate The Gloaming’s cooldown, after which all Power Tokens are recharged.
Survivors can place locks on lockers to slow The Dredge exiting them. The Dredge can break locks by exiting the locked locker or performing a base attack on the lock. Each locker can only be locked once.
Special Ability: Nightfall
The Nightfall Meter builds when a healthy Survivor is injured, a Survivor is hooked or the Teleport power is used. The Nightfall Meter also fills faster for each Survivor in the injured state. Once the Nightfall Meter is full, Nightfall begins.
During Nightfall, Survivors must navigate in total darkness, The Dredge’s Teleport is faster with a shorter cooldown, and there is no Terror Radius. Nightfall ends after 60 seconds. Survivors destroying the Remnant also reduces the time of an active Nightfall.
The Dredge killer perks
Like all previously released killers, The Dredge will come with three unique perks. The Dredge's perks are as follows:
Everything eventually returns to the land of shadows. Healing only delays the inevitable.
- Whenever a survivor performs the healing action within your Terror radius, that survivor suffers from Blindness and Exhaustion.
- These effects linger for 6 seconds after a healing action is interrupted by any means.
Everything turns to dust. It is as inevitable as the coming of night.
- 3 seconds after injuring a survivor by any means, Dissolution activates for 12 seconds.
- The next time a Survivor fast vaults over a pallet inside of your Terror Radius, The Entity will break the pallet at the end of the vault, and this perk deactivates.
In your presence, places once thought to be safe are perhaps the most dangerous.
- When you open a locker, the auras of all Survivors within 16 meters of any lockers are revealed to you fort 3 seconds.
- This perk has a 30 second cooldown.
Because Darkness Revealed shows the aura of survivors near lockers, this perk coincides nicely with The Dredge's ability.
Dead by Daylight 6th anniversary - Chapter 24 survivor
The survivor for the 6th-anniversary chapter is reportedly Haddie Kaur, an Indian psychic investigator. This aligns with Leaks by Daylight's previous report that the new survivor would be an Indian psychic investigator.
No information has been leaked about Haddie's lore or relation to The Dredge yet, though her model was found.
Haddie Kaur survivor perks
Fighting back against the Ravage motivates and inspires you.
- After cleansing any Totem, this perk activates.
- Your generator repair speed is increased by 4%.
- This perk deactivates when you lose a health state by any means.
You have honed your ability to see through the haze of Ravage.
- You can see other Survivors’ scratch marks within a 32-meter range of you.
- Whenever another Survivor loses a health state within a 32-meter range of you, the Killer’s aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds.
A lifetime of chasing the darkness has taught you that the best disinfectant is light.
- After a successful Killer Blind action, the Killer is affected by the Blindness status effect for 30 seconds.
- This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic flashlight.
Residual Manifest would be the first perk to inflict killers with a status effect like Blindness, which was previously exclusive to survivors.
Dead by Daylight 6th anniversary - Chapter 24 map
A leaked image of the new map for the anniversary chapter reveals little about the map's layout, but it does let us know that a map is likely coming.
The image of the map features a house and looks similar to the existing Haddonfield map, which recently received major graphical updates.
That's all we know right now about Dead by Daylight's upcoming chapter 24 release.
Because this information is leaked and not official, it is subject to change at any time prior to release.
For more Dead by Daylight tips and guides, as well as updates on this story and others as they develop, be sure to check out our dedicated Dead by Daylight section!
Featured image courtesy of Artificial Mind and Movement.
DBD Guides - Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Builds | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks| Best Dead By Daylight Killer Perks | When Is Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | Does Dead By Daylight Have Bots | Dead By Daylight Roadmap | Dead By Daylight CrossProgression Explained | How To Track Dead By Daylight Stats
DBD Best Builds – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Mastermind | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape| The Spirit| The Trapper| The Trickster| The Twins | The Wraith
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.