On June 30th, Dead by Daylight’s Twisted Masquerade event ended, along with the fan-curated stream of rewards from the Community Choice Event that accompanied it. Nearly three months later in September 2022, the Community Choice event is back, albeit with different prizes in store for the voters.
In this article, we’ll go over all the details you need to know about this event, including how to participate and what rewards will be given out.
Dead by Daylight Community Choice Event (October 2022)
As they did for the previous event, Behaviour Interactive shared a survey on Twitter to allow Dead by Daylight fans to choose from a list of possible in-game surprises they would most like to see.
- Dead By Daylight September 2022 Prime Gaming Reward - How To Redeem
- Dead By Daylight Will Make All Cosmetics Purchasable With Iridescent Shards
- Dead By Daylight Into The Fog Livestream - Where To Watch, Time, More
- Dead By Daylight Patch 6.2.1 - Wesker Buffs, Bug Fixes, More
Similar to the last event, the rewards will include login rewards of Bloodpoints and Iridescent Shards, an entirely fan-made shrine of secrets, and a boost to either player XP or Daily Ritual rewards.
There are several decisions to make this September before the event begins. The options players can choose from are as follows:
- Double XP or
- Double Daily Ritual rewards
- 250,000 Bloodpoints and 2,500 Iridescent Shards or
- 350,000 Bloodpoints and 1,500 Iridescent Shards or
- 500,000 Bloodpoints
Shrine of Secrets
- Power Struggle, Residual Manifest, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, and Oppression or
- Overcome, Any Means Necessary, Darkness Revealed, and Trail of Torment or
- Boon: Shadow Step, Built to Last, Grim Embrace, and No Way Out or
- Flashbang, Off the Record, Hex: Plaything, and Hex: Undying or
- Smash Hit, For The People, Merciless Storm, and Thrilling Tremors
The Community Choice event will start on October 4th and last until the 11th. The Dead by Daylight team did not say how long the polls will be open, so make sure to get your votes in while you can.
In their poll, Behaviour also states that certain maps will appear more often. Players can vote for one map from each of these three groups:
- Suffocation Pit, Sanctum of Wrath, Wreckers' Yard, Midwich Elementary School, Shelter Woods, Temple of Purgation, Lampkin Lane, Raccoon City Police Station West Wing, Racoon City Police Station East Wing, Treatment Theatre, The Game, or Coal Tower
- Father Campbell's Chapel, Mothers Dwelling, Wretched Shop, Groaning Storehouse, Grim Pantry, Dead Dawg Saloon, The Pale Rose, Family Residence, Ironworks of Misery, Disturbed Ward, or Azarov's Resting Place
- Gas Heaven, Torment Creek, Blood Lodge, Rancid Abattoir, The Thompson House, Garden of Joy, Badham Preschool, Rotten Fields, Mount Ormond Resort, Eyrie of Crows, or Fractured Cowshed
Now you know everything there is to know about the upcoming Dead by Daylight Community Choice event in October 2022. Be sure to get your votes in soon.
And that's all. For more Dead by Daylight tips, guides, news, and leaks, be sure to check out our dedicated category!
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.